Linking biodiversity, land-use and incomes at the farm level: an interdisciplinary modelling approach
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Acs, Szvetlana & Armsworth, Paul R & Dallimer, Martin & Gaston, Kevin J & Hanley, Nicholas & Robertson, Philip & Wilson, Paul, 2008. "The effect of decoupling on marginal agricultural systems: implications for farm incomes, land use and upland ecology," Stirling Economics Discussion Papers 2008-18, University of Stirling, Division of Economics.
- Perrings, Charles & Walker, Brian, 2004. "Conservation in the optimal use of rangelands," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 119-128, June.
More about this item
Keywordsdecoupling; agri-environmental policy; ecological-economic model; biodiversity; Land Economics/Use;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2009-08-16 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2009-08-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-2009-08-16 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aesc09:51056. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aesukea.html .