The regional economic consequences of Less Favoured Area support: a spatial general equilibrium analysis of the Polish LFA program
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Joaquim Bento de Souza Ferreira Filho & Carliton Vieira dos Santos & Sandra Maria do Prado Lima, 2007. "Tax Reform, Income Distribution and Poverty in Brazil: an Applied General Equilibrium Analysis," Working Papers MPIA 2007-26, PEP-MPIA.
- Dixon, Janine & Matthews, Alan, 2006. "Impact of the 2003 Mid-Term Review of the Common Agricultural Policy," Quarterly Economic Commentary: Special Articles, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), vol. 2006(1-Spring), pages 1-17.
- Catherine Costa & Michelle Osborne & Xiao-guang Zhang & Pierre Boulanger & Patrick Jomini, 2009. "Modelling the Effects of the EU Common Agricultural Policy," Staff Working Papers 0903, Productivity Commission, Government of Australia.
More about this item
KeywordsCommon Agricultural Policy Reform; Rural development; Less Favoured Areas; Spatial Computable General Equilibrium Model; Poland;
- C68 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computable General Equilibrium Models
- O18 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Urban, Rural, Regional, and Transportation Analysis; Housing; Infrastructure
- O11 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Macroeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
- O21 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - Planning Models; Planning Policy
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-01-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2011-01-03 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-GEO-2011-01-03 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-TRA-2011-01-03 (Transition Economics)
- NEP-URE-2011-01-03 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cop:wpaper:g-211. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Horridge). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cpmonau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.