A framework for assessing the economic consequences of the support for Less Favoured Areas within Pillar II of Common Agricultural Policy in a multi-regional CGE setting, with an application to Poland
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mark Horridge & Glyn Wittwer, 2007. "The economic impacts of a construction project, using SinoTERM, a multi-regional CGE model of China," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers g-164, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Joaquim Bento de Souza Ferreira Filho & Carliton Vieira dos Santos & Sandra Maria do Prado Lima, 2007. "Tax Reform, Income Distribution and Poverty in Brazil: an Applied General Equilibrium Analysis," Working Papers MPIA 2007-26, PEP-MPIA.
- Glyn Wittwer, 2009. "The Economic Impacts of a New Dam in South-East Queensland," Australian Economic Review, The University of Melbourne, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, vol. 42(1), pages 12-23, March.
- Zawalinska, Katarzyna, 2009. "Evaluation of rural development programs after Poland’s accession to the EU: regional CGE approach," 2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China 51342, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Naqvi, Farzana & Peter, Matthew W, 1996. "A Multiregional, Multisectoral Model of the Australian Economy with an Illustrative Application," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 35(66), pages 94-113, June.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2012-07-29 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2012-07-29 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2012-07-29 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-GEO-2012-07-29 (Economic Geography)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wiwrsa:ersa10p872. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gunther Maier). General contact details of provider: http://www.ersa.org .