Evaluation of rural development programs after Poland’s accession to the EU: regional CGE approach
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Timo Tohmo, 2004. "New Developments in the Use of Location Quotients to Estimate Regional Input-Output Coefficients and Multipliers," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(1), pages 43-54.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- James Giesecke & Mark Horridge & Katarzyna Zawalinska, 2011. "A framework for assessing the economic consequences of the support for Less Favoured Areas within Pillar II of Common Agricultural Policy in a multi-regional CGE setting, with an application to Poland," ERSA conference papers ersa10p872, European Regional Science Association.
More about this item
Keywordsrural development policy; regional computable general equilibrium model; Poland; Agricultural and Food Policy; Community/Rural/Urban Development; Research Methods/ Statistical Methods; Q18; R13; H43; O1;
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
- R13 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - General Equilibrium and Welfare Economic Analysis of Regional Economies
- H43 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - Project Evaluation; Social Discount Rate
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:iaae09:51342. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iaaeeea.html .