The economic impacts of a construction project, using SinoTERM, a multi-regional CGE model of China
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Horridge, Mark & Pearce, David & Walker, Agnes, 1990. "World Agricultural Trade Reform: Implications for Australia," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 66(194), pages 235-248, September.
- Trela, Irene & Whalley, John & Wigle, Randall, 1987. " International Trade in Grains: Domestic Policies and Trade Impacts," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 89(3), pages 271-283.
- Tyers, Rodney, 1985. "International Impacts of protection: model structure and results for FC agricultural policy," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 219-251.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Viktor Pirmana & Armida Alisjahbana & Irlan Adiyatma Rum, 2015.
"Boosting National Infrastructure Investment in West Java: An Analysis Using TERM CGE Model,"
Working Papers in Economics and Development Studies (WoPEDS)
201507, Department of Economics, Padjadjaran University, revised Dec 2015.
- Viktor Pirmana & Armida Alisjahbana & Irlan Adiyatma Rum, 2016. "Boosting National Infrastructure Investment in West Java: An Analysis Using TERM CGE Model," UNPAD SDGs Working Paper Series 201618, Center for Sustainable Development Goals Studies, Universitas Padjadjaran, revised Jun 2016.
- Mark Horridge & Glyn Wittwer, 2008. "Creating and managing an impossibly large CGE database that is up-to-date," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers g-175, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Giesecke, James A. & Madden, John R., 2013. "Regional Computable General Equilibrium Modeling," Handbook of Computable General Equilibrium Modeling, Elsevier.
- Shiwei Xu & Yumei Zhang & Xinshen Diao & Kevin Z. Chen, 2011. "Impacts of agricultural public spending on Chinese food economy: A general equilibrium approach," China Agricultural Economic Review, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 3(4), pages 518-534, November.
- James Giesecke & Mark Horridge & Katarzyna Zawalinska, 2011. "A framework for assessing the economic consequences of the support for Less Favoured Areas within Pillar II of Common Agricultural Policy in a multi-regional CGE setting, with an application to Poland," ERSA conference papers ersa10p872, European Regional Science Association.
- Anping Chen & Nicolaas Groenewold, 2011.
"Regional Equality and National Development in China: Is There a Trade‐Off?,"
Growth and Change,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(4), pages 628-669, December.
- Anping Chen & Nicolaas Groenewold, 2009. "Regional Equality and National Development in China: Is There a Trade-Off?," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 09-21, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsCGE modelling; regional modelling; construction projects;
- C68 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computable General Equilibrium Models
- R13 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - General Equilibrium and Welfare Economic Analysis of Regional Economies
- L74 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Primary Products and Construction - - - Construction
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-06-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2007-06-11 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-CNA-2007-06-11 (China)
- NEP-PPM-2007-06-11 (Project, Program & Portfolio Management)
- NEP-TRA-2007-06-11 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cop:wpaper:g-164. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Horridge). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cpmonau.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .