Report NEP-CNA-2007-06-11This is the archive for NEP-CNA, a report on new working papers in the area of China. Zheng Fang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Paul Wachtel & Rainer Haselmann, 2007. "Risk Taking by Banks in the Transition Countries," Working Papers 07-17, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Jérôme Héricourt, 2007. "FDI and Credit Constraints: Firm Level Evidence in China," Working Papers 2007-11, CEPII research center.
- Morris Goldstein, 2007. "A (Lack of) Progress Report on China's Exchange Rate Policies," Working Paper Series WP07-5, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Chunbo Ma & David I. Stern, 2007. "China's Carbon Emissions 1971-2003," Rensselaer Working Papers in Economics 0706, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Department of Economics.
- Mark Horridge & Glyn Wittwer, 2007. "The economic impacts of a construction project, using SinoTERM, a multi-regional CGE model of China," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers g-164, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Emek Basker & Pham Hoang Van, 2007. "Wal-Mart as Catalyst to U.S.-China Trade," Working Papers 0710, Department of Economics, University of Missouri.
- Karen Thierfelder & Scott McDonald & Sherman Robinson, 2007. "Globe: Asian Growth and Trade Poles: India, China, and East and Southeast Asia," Departmental Working Papers 15, United States Naval Academy Department of Economics.
- Item repec:pri:cmgdev:wp0604d is not listed on IDEAS anymore