Report NEP-PPM-2007-06-11This is the archive for NEP-PPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Project, Program & Portfolio Management. Arvi Kuura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hall, Andy, 2007. "The origins and implications of using innovation systems perspectives in the design and implementation of agricultural research projects: Some personal observations," MERIT Working Papers 013, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Item repec:col:001022:002975 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ahmad, Alia, 2007. "Provision of Primary Healthcare Services in Urban areas of Bangladesh – the Case of Urban Primary Health Care Project," Working Papers 2007:9, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Mark Horridge & Glyn Wittwer, 2007. "The economic impacts of a construction project, using SinoTERM, a multi-regional CGE model of China," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers g-164, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- de Beaufort, Viviane, 2007. "La création d’entreprise au féminin dans le monde occidental," ESSEC Working Papers DR 07003, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.