Boosting National Infrastructure Investment in West Java: An Analysis Using TERM CGE Model
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Viktor Pirmana & Armida Alisjahbana & Irlan Adiyatma Rum, 2015. "Boosting National Infrastructure Investment in West Java: An Analysis Using TERM CGE Model," Working Papers in Economics and Development Studies (WoPEDS) 201507, Department of Economics, Padjadjaran University, revised Dec 2015.
References listed on IDEAS
- Muhammad Imran & Javeria Niazi, 2011. "Infrastructure and Growth," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 50(4), pages 355-364.
- Mark Horridge & Glyn Wittwer, 2007. "The economic impacts of a construction project, using SinoTERM, a multi-regional CGE model of China," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers g-164, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Mark Horridge, 2011. "The TERM model and its data base," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers g-219, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
More about this item
KeywordsNational Infrastructure Investment; TERM CGE model; West Java Province;
- H54 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Infrastructures
- H72 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - State and Local Budget and Expenditures
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2016-07-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2016-07-16 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-GER-2016-07-16 (German Papers)
- NEP-SEA-2016-07-16 (South East Asia)
- NEP-TRE-2016-07-16 (Transport Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:unp:sdgspp:201618. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Arief Anshory Yusuf). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sdgupid.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.