Boosting National Infrastructure Investment in West Java: An Analysis Using TERM CGE Model
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Viktor Pirmana & Armida Alisjahbana & Irlan Adiyatma Rum, 2015. "Boosting National Infrastructure Investment in West Java: An Analysis Using TERM CGE Model," Working Papers in Economics and Development Studies (WoPEDS) 201507, Department of Economics, Padjadjaran University, revised Dec 2015.
References listed on IDEAS
- Muhammad Imran & Javeria Niazi, 2011. "Infrastructure and Growth," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 50(4), pages 355-364.
- Mark Horridge & Glyn Wittwer, 2007. "The economic impacts of a construction project, using SinoTERM, a multi-regional CGE model of China," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers g-164, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Mark Horridge, 2011. "The TERM model and its data base," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers g-219, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
More about this item
KeywordsNational Infrastructure Investment; TERM CGE model; West Java Province;
- H54 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Infrastructures
- H72 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - State and Local Budget and Expenditures
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2016-07-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2016-07-16 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-GER-2016-07-16 (German Papers)
- NEP-SEA-2016-07-16 (South East Asia)
- NEP-TRE-2016-07-16 (Transport Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:unp:sdgspp:201618. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Arief Anshory Yusuf). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sdgupid.html .