The TERM model and its data base
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Horridge, Mark & Madden, John & Wittwer, Glyn, 2005. "The impact of the 2002-2003 drought on Australia," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 285-308, April.
- Matthew W. Peter & Mark Horridge & G.A.Meagher & Fazana Naqvi & B.R.Parmenter, 1996. "The Theoretical Structure of MONASH-MRF," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers op-85, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Philip D. Adams & Mark Horridge & Glyn Wittwer, 2003. "MMRF-GREEN: A Dynamic Multi-Regional Applied General Equilibrium Model of the Australian Economy, Based on the MMR and MONASH Models," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers g-140, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Viktor Pirmana & Armida Alisjahbana & Irlan Adiyatma Rum, 2015.
"Boosting National Infrastructure Investment in West Java: An Analysis Using TERM CGE Model,"
Working Papers in Economics and Development Studies (WoPEDS)
201507, Department of Economics, Padjadjaran University, revised Dec 2015.
- Viktor Pirmana & Armida Alisjahbana & Irlan Adiyatma Rum, 2016. "Boosting National Infrastructure Investment in West Java: An Analysis Using TERM CGE Model," UNPAD SDGs Working Paper Series 201618, Center for Sustainable Development Goals Studies, Universitas Padjadjaran, revised Jun 2016.
- Jonathan Gonçalves Da Silva & Joaquim Bento De Souza Ferreira Filho, 2016. "Climate Change, Agriculture And Livestock Intensification In Brazil: The Borlaug Hypothesis," Anais do XLIII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 43rd Brazilian Economics Meeting] 184, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Nhi Tran & Louise Roos & James Giesecke, 2012. "DIAC-TERM: A Multi-regional Model of the Australian Economy With Migration Detail," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers g-238, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Honkatukia, Juha, 2013. "The VATTAGE Regional Model VERM - A Dynamic, Regional, Applied General Equilibrium Model of the Finn," Research Reports 171, VATT Institute for Economic Research.
More about this item
- C68 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computable General Equilibrium Models
- D58 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Computable and Other Applied General Equilibrium Models
- R12 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Size and Spatial Distributions of Regional Economic Activity; Interregional Trade (economic geography)
- R13 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - General Equilibrium and Welfare Economic Analysis of Regional Economies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-11-01 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2011-11-01 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-GEO-2011-11-01 (Economic Geography)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cop:wpaper:g-219. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Horridge). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cpmonau.html .