Report NEP-TRE-2016-07-16This is the archive for NEP-TRE, a report on new working papers in the area of Transport Economics. Erik Teodoor Verhoef issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Agbelie, Bismark R.D.K. & Chen, Yang & Salike, Nimesh, 2015. "Heterogeneous Economic Impacts of Transportation Features on Prefecture-level Chinese Cities," RIEI Working Papers 2015-02, Xi'an Jiaotong-Liverpool University, Research Institute for Economic Integration.
- Taylor, Brian & Osman, Taner & Thomas, Trevor & Mondschein, Andrew, 2016. "Not So Fast: A Study of Traffic Delays, Access, and Economic Activity in the San Francisco Bay Area," Institute of Transportation Studies, Research Reports, Working Papers, Proceedings qt9qf2481r, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Berkeley.
- Annika Pape & Thomas Wein, 2014. "Der deutsche Taximarkt - das letzte (Kollektiv-) Monopol im Sturm der „neuen Zeit“," Working Paper Series in Economics 317, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Viktor Pirmana & Armida Alisjahbana & Irlan Adiyatma Rum, 2016. "Boosting National Infrastructure Investment in West Java: An Analysis Using TERM CGE Model," UNPAD SDGs Working Paper Series 201618, Center for Sustainable Development Goals Studies, Universitas Padjadjaran, revised Jun 2016.
- Dietrich, Antje-Mareike, 2016. "Governmental platform intermediation to promote alternative fuel vehicles," Economics Department Working Paper Series 16, Technische Universität Braunschweig, Economics Department.
- Wachs, Martin & Garrett, Mark & Brown, Anne, 2016. "The California Fuel Tax Swap," Institute of Transportation Studies, Research Reports, Working Papers, Proceedings qt7877815v, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Berkeley.
- Stiglic, M. & Agatz, N.A.H. & Savelsbergh, M.W.P. & Gradisar, M., 2016. "Enhancing Urban Mobility: Integrating Ride-sharing and Public Transit," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2016-006-LIS, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Nilo Luiz Saccaro Junior, 2016. "Teletrabalho no Setor Público Brasileiro: Impacto Potencial sobre o Tráfego Urbano e as Emissões de Carbono," Discussion Papers 2207, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.