Center for Economics and Development Studies Bandung, Indonesia
Jalan Cimandiri No.6, Bandung 40115
RePEc:edi:lppadid (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Viktor Pirmana, 2006. "Earnings Differential Between Male-Female In Indonesia: Evidence From Sakernas Data," Working Papers in Economics and Development Studies (WoPEDS) 200608, Department of Economics, Padjadjaran University, revised Aug 2006.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Viktor Pirmana, 2006.
"Earnings Differential Between Male-Female In Indonesia: Evidence From Sakernas Data,"
Working Papers in Economics and Development Studies (WoPEDS)
200608, Department of Economics, Padjadjaran University, revised Aug 2006.
- Margherita Comola & Luiz De Mello, 2013.
"Salaried Employment and Earnings in Indonesia: New evidence on the selection bias,"
PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique"
- Margherita Comola & Luiz de Mello, 2013. "Salaried employment and earnings in Indonesia: new evidence on the selection bias," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(19), pages 2808-2816, July.
- Lamazi & Syamsurijal A.K & NurlinaTarmizi & Tatang A.M Sariman, 2016. "Analysis Factors That Influence Wage Disparity Between Female Workers In Urban And Rural Areas In South Sumatera," Eurasian Journal of Economics and Finance, Eurasian Publications, vol. 4(3), pages 54-63.
- Ramstetter, Eric D., 2014. "Exporting, Education, and Wage Differentials between Foreign Multinationals and Local Plants in Indonesian and Malaysian Manufacturing," AGI Working Paper Series 2014-03, Asian Growth Research Institute.
- Devanto SHASTA PRATOMO, 2017. "The Employability And Welfare Of Female Labor Migrants In Indonesian Cities," Regional Science Inquiry, Hellenic Association of Regional Scientists, vol. 0(2), pages 109-117, December.
- Ramstetter, Eric D. & Narjoko, Dionisius, 2013. "Wage Differentials between Foreign Multinationals and Local Plants and Worker Education in Indonesian Manufacturing," AGI Working Paper Series 2013-23, Asian Growth Research Institute.
- Margherita Comola & Luiz De Mello, 2013. "Salaried Employment and Earnings in Indonesia: New evidence on the selection bias," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" hal-00684162, HAL.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Viktor Pirmana should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.