Labor market development in Indonesia Has it been for all?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Muhamad Purnagunawan & Victor Pirmana, 2013. "Labor market development in Indonesia Has it been for all?," Working Papers in Economics and Development Studies (WoPEDS) 201317, Department of Economics, Padjadjaran University, revised Jul 2013.
References listed on IDEAS
- Agus Priyambada & Asep Suryahadi & Sudarno Sumarto, 2005. "What Happened to Child Labor in Indonesia during the Economic Crisis : The Trade-off between School and Work," Labor Economics Working Papers 22535, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Chris Manning & Raden M. Purnagunawan, 2011. "Survey of recent developments," Bulletin of Indonesian Economic Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 47(3), pages 303-332, December.
- Armida Alisjahbana & Chris Manning, 2002. "Survey of Recent Developments," Bulletin of Indonesian Economic Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(3), pages 277-305.
- Haryo Aswicahyono & Hal Hill & Dionisius Narjoko, 2010.
"Industrialisation after a Deep Economic Crisis: Indonesia,"
Journal of Development Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 46(6), pages 1084-1108.
- Haryo Aswicahyono & Dionisius Narjoko & Hal Hill, 2008. "Industrialization after a Deep Economic Crisis: Indonesia," Departmental Working Papers 2008-18, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsEmployment; Formal Sector; Indonesia;
- D63 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Equity, Justice, Inequality, and Other Normative Criteria and Measurement
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:unp:sdgspp:201609. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Arief Anshory Yusuf). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sdgupid.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.