Report NEP-FOR-2015-10-17This is the archive for NEP-FOR, a report on new working papers in the area of Forecasting. Rob J Hyndman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fantazzini, Dean & Toktamysova, Zhamal, 2015. "Forecasting German Car Sales Using Google Data and Multivariate Models," MPRA Paper 67110, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chen, Song Xi & Lei, Lihua & Tu, Yundong, 2014. "Functional Coefficient Moving Average Model with Applications to forecasting Chinese CPI," MPRA Paper 67074, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2015.
- Rodríguez, Gabriel & Tramontana, Roxana, 2015. "An Application of a Short Memory Model with Random Level Shifts to the Volatility of Latin American Stock Market Returns," Working Papers 2015-004, Banco Central de Reserva del Perú.
- Armida Alisjahbana & Viktor Pirmana, 2015. "Assessing Indonesia’s Long Run Growth: The Role of Total Factor Productivity and Human Capital," Working Papers in Economics and Development Studies (WoPEDS) 201503, Department of Economics, Padjadjaran University, revised Oct 2015.
- Pancrazi, Roberto & Pietrunti, Mario, 2015. "Natural Expectations and Home Equity Extraction," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 1068, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Njindan Iyke, Bernard, 2015. "Asymmetries, Structural Breaks, and Nonlinear Persistence: Evidence and Implications for Uncovering the Energy-Growth Nexus in Selected African Countries," MPRA Paper 67163, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jia Chen & Degui Li & Oliver Linton & Zudi Lu, 2015. "Semiparametric Model Averaging of Ultra-High Dimensional Time Series," Discussion Papers 15/18, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Adam Nowak & Patrick Smith, 2015. "Textual Analysis in Real Estate," Working Papers 15-34, Department of Economics, West Virginia University.
- de Bruijn, L.P. & Franses, Ph.H.B.F., 2015. "Stochastic levels and duration dependence in US unemployment," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI2015-20, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Sergio Afonso Lago Alves & Angelo Marsiglia Fasolo, 2015. "Not Just Another Mixed Frequency Paper," Working Papers Series 400, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Andreasen, Martin M & Meldrum, Andrew, 2015. "Dynamic term structure models: the best way to enforce the zero lower bound in the United States," Bank of England working papers 550, Bank of England.