Report NEP-TRE-2016-04-04This is the archive for NEP-TRE, a report on new working papers in the area of Transport Economics. Erik Teodoor Verhoef issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-TRE
The following items were announced in this report:
- Genevieve Giuliano & Jenny Schuetz & Eun Jin Shin, 2016. "Does Zoning Help or Hinder Transit-Oriented (Re)Development?," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2016-020, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Lucas W. Davis, 2016. "The Environmental Cost of Global Fuel Subsidies," NBER Working Papers 22105, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David Lewis & Ian Currie, 2016. "A New Role for Cost-Benefit Analysis in Canadian Transportation Infrastructure Investment," CSLS Research Reports 2016-02, Centre for the Study of Living Standards.
- Moez Kilani & André de Palma & Stef Proost, 2016. "Are users better-off with new transit lines?," Working Papers hal-01282877, HAL.
- Viktor Pirmana & Armida Alisjahbana & Irlan Adiyatma Rum, 2015. "Boosting National Infrastructure Investment in West Java: An Analysis Using TERM CGE Model," Working Papers in Economics and Development Studies (WoPEDS) 201507, Department of Economics, Padjadjaran University, revised Dec 2015.
- Francesco Bogliacino & Cristiano Codagnone & Giuseppe Alessandro Veltri & Francisco Lupiáñez-Villanueva & George Gaskell & Andriy Ivchenko, 2016. "Labels as Nudges? An Experimental Study of Car Eco-labels," Documentos de Trabajo - Escuela de Economía 014330, Universidad Nacional de Colombia -FCE - CID.
- Simone Bertoli & Michaël Goujon & Olivier Santoni, 2016. "The CERDI-seadistance database," Working Papers halshs-01288748, HAL.
- Renger van Nieuwkoop & Kay Axhausen & Thomas F. Rutherford, 2016. "A traffic equilibrium model with paid-parking search," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 16/236, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Mohamad Taghvaee, Vahid & Hajiani, Parviz, 2014. "Price and Income Elasticities of Gasoline Demand in Iran: Using Static, ECM, and Dynamic Models in Short, Intermediate, and Long Run," MPRA Paper 70054, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mark R. Jacobsen & Christopher R. Knittel & James M. Sallee & Arthur A. van Benthem, 2016. "Sufficient Statistics for Imperfect Externality-Correcting Policies," NBER Working Papers 22063, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jesús Rodríguez-López & Gustavo A. Marrero & Rosa Marina González-Marrero & Teresa Leal-Linares, 2016. "Road accidents and business cycles in Spain," Working Papers 16.05, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
- Ann Hartell, 2015. "Sprawl and Commuting: Exploring New Measures of United States Metro Regions," SRE-Disc sre-disc-2015_07, Institute for Multilevel Governance and Development, Department of Socioeconomics, Vienna University of Economics and Business.