Report NEP-GEO-2011-01-03This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Vassilis Monastiriotis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jacek Zaucha & Krzysztof Najman, 2010. "Applying conclusions of the new economic geography for supporting elaboration of the spatial development strategies in the Baltic Sea Region," Working Papers 1003, Instytut Rozwoju, Institute for Development.
- Jacek Zaucha, 2010. "Economization of spatial planning. The case of Poland’s Spatial Development Concept," Working Papers 1002, Instytut Rozwoju, Institute for Development.
- Jacek Szlachta & Jacek Zaucha, 2010. "A new paradigm of the EU regional development in the context of the Poland’s National Spatial Development Concept," Working Papers 1001, Instytut Rozwoju, Institute for Development.
- James Giesecke & Mark Horridge & Katarzyna Zawalinska, 2010. "The regional economic consequences of Less Favoured Area support: a spatial general equilibrium analysis of the Polish LFA program," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers g-211, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- A. Di Liberto & S. Usai, 2010. "TFP convergence across European regions: a comparative spatial dynamics analysis," Working Paper CRENoS 201030, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Benjamin Montmartin, 2010. "Subsidy Policy for Innovation : A way to reach objectives of both higher growth and equity ?," Working Papers 1031, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique (GATE), Centre national de la recherche scientifique (CNRS), Université Lyon 2, Ecole Normale Supérieure.
- Tsegai, Daniel W. & Le, Quang Bao, 2010. "District-level Spatial Analysis of Migration Flows in Ghana: Determinants and Implications for Policy," Discussion Papers 98131, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF).
- Konstantin Gluschenko, 2010. "Impact of The Global Crisis on Spatial Relationships in Russia," LICOS Discussion Papers 26910, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Morris A. Davis & Jonas D. M. Fisher & Marcelo Veracierto, 2010. "The role of housing in labor reallocation," Working Paper Series WP-2010-18, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Klaus Desmet & Esteban Rossi-Hansberg, 2010. "Urban accounting and welfare," Working Papers 2010-24, Instituto Madrileño de Estudios Avanzados (IMDEA) Ciencias Sociales.
- Korobilis, Dimitris & Gilmartin, Michelle, 2010. "The dynamic effects of U.S. monetary policy on state unemployment," MPRA Paper 27596, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Martin, Roman & Moodysson, Jerker & Zukauskaite, Elena, 2010. "Regional Innovation Policy beyond ‘Best Practice’: Lessons from Sweden," Papers in Innovation Studies 2010/14, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- E. Marrocu & R. Paci, 2010. "Education or Creativity: what matters most for economic performance?," Working Paper CRENoS 201031, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Chaminade, Cristina, 2010. "Are knowledge-bases enough? A comparative study of the geography of knowledge sources in China (Great Beijing) and India (Pune)," Papers in Innovation Studies 2010/13, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Shaik, Saleem & Atwood, Joseph A. & Helmers, Glenn A., 2010. "Did 1933 New Deal Legislation Contribute to Farm Real Estate: Temporal and Spatial Analysis," Agribusiness & Applied Economics Report 98201, North Dakota State University, Department of Agribusiness and Applied Economics.
- Laura Crispin & Subhra B. Saha & Bruce A. Weinberg, 2010. "Innovation spillovers in industrial cities," Working Paper 1025, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.