Impact of The Global Crisis on Spatial Relationships in Russia
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Konstantin Gluschenko, 2015. "Impact of the global crisis on spatial disparities in Russia," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 94(1), pages 3-23, March.
References listed on IDEAS
- A.G. Granberg (firstname.lastname@example.org) & N.N. Mikheeva (email@example.com) & P.A. Minakir (firstname.lastname@example.org) & V.V. Kuleshov (email@example.com) & Yu.S. Yershov (firstname.lastname@example.org) & V.Ye. Seliverstov (email@example.com, 2009. "World crisis and Russian spatial socio-economic development strategy," Journal "Region: Economics and Sociology", Institute of Economics and Industrial Engineering of Siberian Branch of RAS, vol. 4.
- Manuela Troschke, 2009. "The financial crisis hits the real and social sector : Russia in spring 2009," Memoranda - Policy Papers 41, Institut für Ost- und Südosteuropaforschung (Institute for East and Southeast European Studies).
- Berkowitz, Daniel & DeJong, David N., 2003. "Regional integration: an empirical assessment of Russia," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(3), pages 541-559, May.
- Gluschenko, Konstantin, 2011.
"Price convergence and market integration in Russia,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 160-172, March.
- Konstantin Gluschenko, 2010. "Price convergence and market integration in Russia," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp999, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Konstantin Gluschenko, 2009.
"Goods market integration in Russia during the economic upturn,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(2), pages 125-142.
- Konstantin Gluschenko, 2008. "Goods Market Integration in Russia during the Economic Upturn," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp921, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Konstantin Gluschenko, 2003.
"Market integration in Russia during the transformation years,"
The Economics of Transition,
The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 11(3), pages 411-434, September.
- Gluschenko, Konstantin, 2002. "Market Integration in Russia During the Transformation Years," Economics Series 116, Institute for Advanced Studies.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Serebrennikov, Dmytro & Glauben, Thomas & Goetz, Linde, 2014. "Spatial integration of Russian domestic wheat markets," 2014 International Congress, August 26-29, 2014, Ljubljana, Slovenia 182754, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
KeywordsIncome inequality; market integration; Russian regions;
- O15 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Economic Development: Human Resources; Human Development; Income Distribution; Migration
- P22 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - Prices
- P25 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - Urban, Rural, and Regional Economics
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-01-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-GEO-2011-01-03 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-TRA-2011-01-03 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lic:licosd:26910. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/licosbe.html .