Impact of The Global Crisis on Spatial Relationships in Russia
This paper seeks an answer to the question of whether the global crisis had a persistent effect on inter-regional income equality and spatial market integration in Russia. Results obtained suggest that the answer is generally negative.
|Date of creation:||2010|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: De Bériotstraat 34, B-3000 Leuven|
Phone: +32 (0) 16 / 32 6598
Fax: +32 (0) 16 / 32 6599
Web page: http://www.econ.kuleuven.be/licos
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Konstantin Gluschenko, 2009.
"Goods market integration in Russia during the economic upturn,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(2), pages 125-142.
- Konstantin Gluschenko, 2008. "Goods Market Integration in Russia during the Economic Upturn," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp921, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Gluschenko, Konstantin, 2011.
"Price convergence and market integration in Russia,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 160-172, March.
- Konstantin Gluschenko, 2010. "Price convergence and market integration in Russia," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp999, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Gluschenko, Konstantin, 2002.
"Market Integration in Russia During the Transformation Years,"
116, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Konstantin Gluschenko, 2003. "Market integration in Russia during the transformation years," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 11(3), pages 411-434, 09.
- Berkowitz, Daniel & DeJong, David N., 2003. "Regional integration: an empirical assessment of Russia," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(3), pages 541-559, May.
- Manuela Troschke, 2009. "The financial crisis hits the real and social sector : Russia in spring 2009," Memoranda - Policy Papers 41, Institut für Ost- und Südosteuropaforschung (Institute for East and South-East European Studies).
- A.G. Granberg (email@example.com) & N.N. Mikheeva (firstname.lastname@example.org) & P.A. Minakir (email@example.com) & V.V. Kuleshov (firstname.lastname@example.org) & Yu.S. Yershov (email@example.com) & V.Ye. Seliverstov (firstname.lastname@example.org, 2009. "World crisis and Russian spatial socio-economic development strategy," Journal "Region: Economics and Sociology", Institute of Economics and Industrial Engineering of Siberian Branch of RAS, vol. 4.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lic:licosd:26910. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ()
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.