Goods Market Integration in Russia during the Economic Upturn
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Konstantin Gluschenko, 2009. "Goods market integration in Russia during the economic upturn," Post-Communist Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(2), pages 125-142.
References listed on IDEAS
- Steven T Phillips & Vincent Koen, 1993. "Price Liberalization in Russia; Behavior of Prices, Household Incomes, and Consumption During the First Year," IMF Occasional Papers 104, International Monetary Fund.
- Konstantin Gluschenko, 2004. "Analysing changes in market integration through a cross-sectional test for the law of one price," International Journal of Finance & Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 9(2), pages 135-149.
- Konstantin Gluschenko, 2003.
"Market integration in Russia during the transformation years,"
The Economics of Transition,
The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 11(3), pages 411-434, September.
- Gluschenko, Konstantin, 2002. "Market Integration in Russia During the Transformation Years," Economics Series 116, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Vincent Koen & Steven T Phillips, 1992. "Price Liberalization in Russia; The Early Record," IMF Working Papers 92/92, International Monetary Fund.
- Paula De Masi & Vincent Koen, 1996. "Relative Price Convergence in Russia," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 43(1), pages 97-122, March.
- Berkowitz, Daniel & DeJong, David N., 2003. "Regional integration: an empirical assessment of Russia," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(3), pages 541-559, May.
- Daniel Berkowitz & David N. DeJong, 2001. "The evolution of market integration in Russia," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 9(1), pages 87-104, March.
- Gluschenko, Konstantin, 2006. "Russia's common market takes shape : price convergence and market integration among Russian regions," BOFIT Discussion Papers 7/2006, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Berkowitz, Daniel & DeJong, David N., 2011.
"Growth in post-Soviet Russia: A tale of two transitions,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 79(1-2), pages 133-143, June.
- Berkowitz, Daniel & DeJong, David N., 2011. "Growth in post-Soviet Russia: A tale of two transitions," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 79(1), pages 133-143.
- Gluschenko, Konstantin, 2017. "Spatial pattern of Russia’s market integration," MPRA Paper 76995, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Konstantin Gluschenko, 2015.
"Impact of the global crisis on spatial disparities in Russia,"
Papers in Regional Science,
Wiley Blackwell, pages 3-23.
- Konstantin Gluschenko, 2010. "Impact of The Global Crisis on Spatial Relationships in Russia," LICOS Discussion Papers 26910, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Konstantin Gluschenko, 2016. "Distribution dynamics of Russian regional prices," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 51(3), pages 1193-1213, November.
- repec:pit:wpaper:369 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsmarket integration; law of one price; price dispersion; Russian regions.;
- P22 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - Prices
- R10 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - General
- R15 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Econometric and Input-Output Models; Other Methods
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wdi:papers:2008-921. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (WDI). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wdumius.html .