Distribution Dynamics of Russian Regional Prices
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Berkowitz, Daniel & DeJong, David N., 1999. "Russia's internal border," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(5), pages 633-649, September.
- Konstantin Gluschenko, 2010. "Anatomy of Russia's market segmentation," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 18(1), pages 27-58, January.
- Steven T Phillips & Vincent Koen, 1993. "Price Liberalization in Russia; Behavior of Prices, Household Incomes, and Consumption During the First Year," IMF Occasional Papers 104, International Monetary Fund.
- Konstantin Gluschenko, 2004. "The Evolution of Cross-Region Price Distribution in Russia," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 2004-716, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Vincent Koen & Steven T Phillips, 1992. "Price Liberalization in Russia; The Early Record," IMF Working Papers 92/92, International Monetary Fund.
- Konstantin Gluschenko, 2010. "Price mobility of locations," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(1), pages 99-103, January.
- Paula De Masi & Vincent Koen, 1996. "Relative Price Convergence in Russia," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 43(1), pages 97-122, March.
- Barry K. Goodwin & Thomas J. Grennes & Christine McCurdy, 1999. "Spatial price dynamics and integration in russian food markets," Journal of Economic Policy Reform, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 3(2), pages 157-193.
- Konstantin Gluschenko, 2009.
"Goods market integration in Russia during the economic upturn,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(2), pages 125-142.
- Konstantin Gluschenko, 2008. "Goods Market Integration in Russia during the Economic Upturn," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp921, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Akhmedjonov, Alisher & Lau, Chi Keung, 2012. "Do energy prices converge across Russian regions?," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(5), pages 1623-1631.
- Hiranya Nath & Kiril Tochkov, 2013. "Relative inflation dynamics in the new EU member countries of Central and Eastern Europe," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 45(1), pages 1-22, August.
- Bruce L. Gardner & Karen M. Brooks, 1994. "Food Prices and Market Integration in Russia: 1992–93," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 76(3), pages 641-646.
- Quah, Danny T, 1996. "Convergence Empirics across Economies with (Some) Capital Mobility," Journal of Economic Growth, Springer, vol. 1(1), pages 95-124, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
Keywordsprice convergence; price dispersion; price mobility; market integration; stochastic kernel;
- P22 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - Prices
- R10 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - General
- R15 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Econometric and Input-Output Models; Other Methods
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-01-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-CIS-2014-01-24 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-CWA-2014-01-24 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-TRA-2014-01-24 (Transition Economics)
- NEP-URE-2014-01-24 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wdi:papers:2013-1061. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (WDI). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wdumius.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.