Report NEP-CIS-2014-01-24This is the archive for NEP-CIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Confederation of Independent States. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Konstantin Gluschenko, 2013. "Distribution Dynamics of Russian Regional Prices," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp1061, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Olessia Y. Koltsova & Sergei N. Koltcov & Sergey I. Nikolenko, 2013. "Comment-based discussion communities In the Russian livejournal and their topical coherence," HSE Working papers WP BRP 33/SOC/2013, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Muravyev, Alexander & Oshchepkov, Aleksey, 2013. "Minimum Wages, Unemployment and Informality: Evidence from Panel Data on Russian Regions," IZA Discussion Papers 7878, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Lehmann, Hartmut & Zaiceva, Anzelika, 2013. "Re-defining Informal Employment and Measuring its Determinants: Evidence from Russia," IZA Discussion Papers 7844, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Albina N. Rasskazova, 2014. "From corporate market research to bank profit maximization," HSE Working papers WP BRP 16/MAN/2014, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Christoph Böhringer & Jared C. Carbone & Thomas F. Rutherford, 2014. "The Strategic Value of Carbon Tariffs," Working Papers V-360-14, University of Oldenburg, Department of Economics, revised Jan 2014.
- Item repec:ipg:wpaper:201417 is not listed on IDEAS anymore