Comment-based discussion communities In the Russian livejournal and their topical coherence
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Zakharov, Pavel, 2007. "Diffusion approach for community discovering within the complex networks: LiveJournal study," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 378(2), pages 550-560.
- Henry Farrell & Daniel Drezner, 2008. "The power and politics of blogs," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 134(1), pages 15-30, January.
More about this item
KeywordsComment-based communities; online discussion; blogs; Russia;
- Z19 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Other
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CDM-2014-01-24 (Collective Decision-Making)
- NEP-CIS-2014-01-24 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-CWA-2014-01-24 (Central & Western Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hig:wpaper:33/soc/2013. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamil Abdulaev) or (Shamil Abdulaev). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/hsecoru.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.