Report NEP-CWA-2014-01-24This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. David J. Pollard issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lehmann, Hartmut & Zaiceva, Anzelika, 2013. "Re-defining Informal Employment and Measuring its Determinants: Evidence from Russia," IZA Discussion Papers 7844, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Arman Mazhikeyev & T.Huw Edwards & Marian Rizov, 2014. "Openness and Isolation: the comparative trade performance of the Former Soviet Central Asian countries," Discussion Paper Series 2014_02, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Feb 2014.
- Konstantin Gluschenko, 2013. "Distribution Dynamics of Russian Regional Prices," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp1061, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Najda-Janoszka, Marta, 2013. "Innovative Activity of Small Tourist Enterprises – Cooperation with Local Institutional Partners," MPRA Paper 52991, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gilles Dufrénot & Adelya Ospanova & Alain Sand-Zantman, 2014. "A small macro econometric model for Kazakhstan: a retrospective of alternative economic policies undertaken during the transition process [Working papers]," Working Papers halshs-00926223, HAL.
- Olessia Y. Koltsova & Sergei N. Koltcov & Sergey I. Nikolenko, 2013. "Comment-based discussion communities In the Russian livejournal and their topical coherence," HSE Working papers WP BRP 33/SOC/2013, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Muravyev, Alexander & Oshchepkov, Aleksey, 2013. "Minimum Wages, Unemployment and Informality: Evidence from Panel Data on Russian Regions," IZA Discussion Papers 7878, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Chan, Winnie & Lu, Yuqian & Morissette, Rene, 2014. "Wages, Youth Employment, and School Enrollment: Recent Evidence from Increases in World Oil Prices," Analytical Studies Branch Research Paper Series 2014353e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Christoph Böhringer & Jared C. Carbone & Thomas F. Rutherford, 2014. "The Strategic Value of Carbon Tariffs," Working Papers V-360-14, University of Oldenburg, Department of Economics, revised Jan 2014.
- Köllner, Sebastian, 2013. "Remittances and educational attainment: Evidence from Tajikistan," Discussion Paper Series 124, Julius Maximilian University of Würzburg, Chair of Economic Order and Social Policy.