Innovative Activity of Small Tourist Enterprises – Cooperation with Local Institutional Partners
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:touman:v:31:y:2010:i:1:p:1-12 is not listed on IDEAS
- Trigo, Alexandre & Vence, Xavier, 2012. "Scope and patterns of innovation cooperation in Spanish service enterprises," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 602-613.
- repec:eee:touman:v:33:y:2012:i:4:p:776-789 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sundbo, Jon & Orfila-Sintes, Francina & Sorensen, Flemming, 2007. "The innovative behaviour of tourism firms--Comparative studies of Denmark and Spain," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 88-106, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Najda-Janoszka, Marta & Wszendybył-Skulska, Ewa, 2015. "Knowledge leakage in the context of staff outflow - the case of small hotels in southern Poland," MPRA Paper 70168, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordstourism; innovation; cooperation; institutional environment; local government;
- H70 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - General
- L83 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Sports; Gambling; Restaurants; Recreation; Tourism
- O31 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-01-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2014-01-24 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-CWA-2014-01-24 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-INO-2014-01-24 (Innovation)
- NEP-KNM-2014-01-24 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
- NEP-SBM-2014-01-24 (Small Business Management)
- NEP-TUR-2014-01-24 (Tourism Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:52991. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.