Report NEP-SBM-2014-01-24This is the archive for NEP-SBM, a report on new working papers in the area of Small Business Management. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Segarra Blasco, Agustí, 1958- & Gombau, Verònica, 2013. "Young innovative firms and R&D strategies: is the Spanish case different?," Working Papers 2072/222200, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Heshmati, Almas, 2013. "The Effect of Credit Guarantees on R&D Investment of SMEs in Korea," IZA Discussion Papers 7851, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Fritsch, Michael & Kritikos, Alexander S. & Pijnenburg, Katharina, 2013. "Business Cycles, Unemployment and Entrepreneurial Entry: Evidence from Germany," IZA Discussion Papers 7852, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Najda-Janoszka, Marta, 2013. "Innovative Activity of Small Tourist Enterprises – Cooperation with Local Institutional Partners," MPRA Paper 52991, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hessels, Jolanda & Brixy, Udo & Naudé, Wim & Gries, Thomas, 2014. "Skill Variety, Innovation and New Business Formation," IZA Discussion Papers 7889, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Leung, Danny & Rispoli, Luke, 2014. "The Distribution of Gross Domestic Product and Hours Worked in Canada and the United States Across Firm Size Classes," Economic Analysis (EA) Research Paper Series 2014088e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.