Report NEP-CDM-2014-01-24This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Stan C. Weeber issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dahm, Matthias & Glazer, Amihai,, 2013. "A Carrot and Stick Approach to Agenda-Setting," Working Papers 2072/222199, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Asatryan, Zareh, 2014. "The indirect effects of direct democracy: Local government size and non-budgetary voter initiatives," ZEW Discussion Papers 14-004, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Giovanni Facchini & Tommaso Frattini & Cora Signorotto, 2013. "Mind What Your Voters Read: Media Exposure and International Economic Policy Making," Development Working Papers 358, Centro Studi Luca d'Agliano, University of Milano.
- Jesse M. Shapiro, 2014. "Special Interests and the Media: Theory and an Application to Climate Change," NBER Working Papers 19807, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Asatryan, Zareh & Baskaran, Thushyanthan & Heinemann, Friedrich, 2014. "The effect of direct democracy on the level and structure of local taxes," ZEW Discussion Papers 14-003, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Axel Dreher & Kai Gehring & Christos Kotsogiannis & Silvia Marchesi, 2013. "Information Transmission within Federal Fiscal Architectures: Theory and Evidence," Development Working Papers 355, Centro Studi Luca d'Agliano, University of Milano.
- Balasubramanian, Bala N., 2014. "Strengthening Corporate Governance in India - A Review of Legislative and Regulatory Initiatives in 2013," IIMA Working Papers WP2014-01-03, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- Kathy Fogel & Liping Ma & Randall Morck, 2014. "Powerful Independent Directors," NBER Working Papers 19809, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cox, Caleb, 2014. "Cursed beliefs with common-value public goods," MPRA Paper 53074, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- T. Buchmann & D. Hain & Muhamed Kudic & M. Müller, 2014. "Exploring the Evolution of Innovation Networks in Science-driven and Scale-intensive Industries: New Evidence from a Stochastic Actor-based Approach," IWH Discussion Papers 1, Halle Institute for Economic Research.
- Wegner, Gerhard, 2013. "Capitalist transformation without political participation: German capitalism in the first half of the 19th century," Freiburg Discussion Papers on Constitutional Economics 13/14, Walter Eucken Institut e.V..
- Stovall, John, 2014. "Temptation with Uncertain Normative Preferences," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 1036, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Krisztina Kis-Katos & Bambang Suharnoko Sjahrir, 2014. "The impact of fiscal and political decentralization on local public investments in Indonesia," Discussion Paper Series 25, Department of International Economic Policy, University of Freiburg, revised Jan 2014.
- Sara Sultan Balbuena, 2014. "State-owned Enterprises in Southern Africa: A Stocktaking of Reforms and Challenges," OECD Corporate Governance Working Papers 13, OECD Publishing.
- Matthew Ranson & Robert Stavins, 2014. "Linkage of Greenhouse Gas Emissions Trading Systems: Learning from Experience," NBER Working Papers 19824, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Olessia Y. Koltsova & Sergei N. Koltcov & Sergey I. Nikolenko, 2013. "Comment-based discussion communities In the Russian livejournal and their topical coherence," HSE Working papers WP BRP 33/SOC/2013, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Ahnert, Toni & Bertsch, Christoph, 2013. "A wake-up call: information contagion and strategic uncertainty," Working Paper Series 282, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden), revised 01 Mar 2014.