State-owned Enterprises in Southern Africa: A Stocktaking of Reforms and Challenges
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christopher P.P. Shafuda & Rainer Lenz & Matthew Mirecki, 2020. "Corporate Governance of SOEs and Compliance With the SOE Governance Act in Namibia: A Survey," Journal of Public Administration and Governance, Macrothink Institute, vol. 10(4), pages 219249-2192, December.
- Misheck Mutize & Ejigayhu Tefera, 2020. "The Governance of State-Owned Enterprises in Africa: an analysis of selected cases," Journal of Economics and Behavioral Studies, AMH International, vol. 12(2), pages 9-16.
- Adeyemi Adebayo, 2022. "What Do State-Owned Development Financial Institutions (Sodfis) In South Africa Do?," Economic Annals, Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Belgrade, vol. 67(235), pages 123-152, October –.
- de Moraes Achcar, Helena, 2022. "South-South cooperation and the re-politicization of development in health," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 149(C).
- F. K. L. Kgobe & K. R. Chauke, 2021. "Ethical leadership and public accountability: Problematiques of South Africa's State-Owned Enterprises," Technium Social Sciences Journal, Technium Science, vol. 26(1), pages 43-53, Decembrie.
More about this item
Keywordscorporate governance; financial economics; government policy and regulation; merger and acquisition; restructuring;
All these keywords.
- G3 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance
- G30 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - General
- G34 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Mergers; Acquisitions; Restructuring; Corporate Governance
- G38 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- G39 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Other
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2014-01-24 (Africa)
- NEP-CDM-2014-01-24 (Collective Decision-Making)
- NEP-CFN-2014-01-24 (Corporate Finance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:dafaae:13-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/caoecfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/caoecfr.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.