Report NEP-CFN-2014-01-24This is the archive for NEP-CFN, a report on new working papers in the area of Corporate Finance. Zelia Serrasqueiro issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Silvia Del Prete & Stefano Federico, 2014. "Trade and finance: is there more than just 'trade finance'? Evidence from matched bank-firm data," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 948, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Suting Hong, 2013. "Competition, syndication, and entry in the venture capital market," Working Papers 13-49, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Balduzzi, Pierluigi & Brancati, Emanuele & Schiantarelli, Fabio, 2013. "Financial Markets, Banks' Cost of Funding, and Firms' Decisions: Lessons from Two Crises," IZA Discussion Papers 7872, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Dalida Kadyrzhanova & Matthew Rhodes-Kropf, 2014. "Governing Misvalued Firms," NBER Working Papers 19799, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Charles W. Calomiris & Mark Carlson, 2014. "Corporate Governance and Risk Management at Unprotected Banks: National Banks in the 1890s," NBER Working Papers 19806, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kathy Fogel & Liping Ma & Randall Morck, 2014. "Powerful Independent Directors," NBER Working Papers 19809, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bryan Kelly & Lubos Pastor & Pietro Veronesi, 2014. "The Price of Political Uncertainty: Theory and Evidence from the Option Market," NBER Working Papers 19812, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Daniel L. Greenwald & Martin Lettau & Sydney C. Ludvigson, 2014. "Origins of Stock Market Fluctuations," NBER Working Papers 19818, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sara Sultan Balbuena, 2014. "State-owned Enterprises in Southern Africa: A Stocktaking of Reforms and Challenges," OECD Corporate Governance Working Papers 13, OECD Publishing.
- Kerstin Lopatta & Frerich Buchholz & Thomas Kaspereit, 2014. "Asymmetric Information and International Corporate Social Responsibility," ZenTra Working Papers in Transnational Studies 29 / 2014, ZenTra - Center for Transnational Studies, revised Jan 2014.