Canonical kernels for density estimation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Panaretos, John & Xekalaki, Evdokia, 1986. "On Generalized Binomial and Multinomial Distributions and Their Relation to Generalized Poisson Distributions," MPRA Paper 6248, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Panaretos, John & Xekalaki, Evdokia, 1986. "The stuttering generalized waring distribution," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 4(6), pages 313-318, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- M. M. Salinas-Jimenez, 2003. "Technological change, efficiency gains and capital accumulation in labour productivity growth and convergence: an application to the Spanish regions," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(17), pages 1839-1851.
- Fousekis, Panos & Lazaridis, Panagiotis, 2001. "Food Expenditure Patterns of the Urban and the Rural Households in Greece. A Kernel Regression Analysis," Agricultural Economics Review, Greek Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 2(1), January.
- Paul Deheuvels & David Mason, 2004. "General Asymptotic Confidence Bands Based on Kernel-type Function Estimators," Statistical Inference for Stochastic Processes, Springer, vol. 7(3), pages 225-277, October.
- Hu, Shuowen & Poskitt, D.S. & Zhang, Xibin, 2012.
"Bayesian adaptive bandwidth kernel density estimation of irregular multivariate distributions,"
Computational Statistics & Data Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 56(3), pages 732-740.
- Shuowen Hu & D.S. Poskitt & Xibin Zhang, 2010. "Bayesian Adaptive Bandwidth Kernel Density Estimation of Irregular Multivariate Distributions," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 21/10, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Ezcurra, Roberto, 2007. "Is there cross-country convergence in carbon dioxide emissions?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 1363-1372, February.
- Ezcurra, Roberto, 2007. "Distribution dynamics of energy intensities: A cross-country analysis," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(10), pages 5254-5259, October.
- Camelia Minoiu & Sanjay Reddy, 2008. "Kernel Density Estimation Based on Grouped Data; The Case of Poverty Assessment," IMF Working Papers 08/183, International Monetary Fund.
- Nils-Bastian Heidenreich & Anja Schindler & Stefan Sperlich, 2013. "Bandwidth selection for kernel density estimation: a review of fully automatic selectors," AStA Advances in Statistical Analysis, Springer;German Statistical Society, vol. 97(4), pages 403-433, October.
- Aude Bernard & Martin Bell, 2015. "Smoothing internal migration age profiles for comparative research," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 32(33), pages 915-948, May.
- Gao, H. Oliver & Johnson, Lynn Schooley, 2009. "Methods of analysis for vehicle soak time data," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 43(8), pages 744-754, October.
- Duong, Tarn, 2015. "Spherically symmetric multivariate beta family kernels," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 104(C), pages 141-145.
- Maria Grith & Wolfgang Karl HÃ¤rdle & Melanie Schienle, 2010. "Nonparametric Estimation of Risk-Neutral Densities," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2010-021, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Härdle, Wolfgang & Müller, Marlene, 1997. "Multivariate and semiparametric kernel regression," SFB 373 Discussion Papers 1997,26, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- Camelia Minoiu & Sanjay Reddy, 2014. "Kernel density estimation on grouped data: the case of poverty assessment," The Journal of Economic Inequality, Springer;Society for the Study of Economic Inequality, vol. 12(2), pages 163-189, June.
- Giorgio Canarella & Stephen Pollard, 2006. "Distribution dynamics and convergence in Latin America: A non-parametric analysis," International Review of Economics, Springer;Happiness Economics and Interpersonal Relations (HEIRS), vol. 53(1), pages 68-95, March.
- Gatfaoui, Hayette, 2013. "Translating financial integration into correlation risk: A weekly reporting's viewpoint for the volatility behavior of stock markets," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 776-791.
- Delaigle, Aurore & Hall, Peter, 2006. "On optimal kernel choice for deconvolution," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 76(15), pages 1594-1602, September.
More about this item
Keywordscanonical kernels density estimation optimal kernels smoothing;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:stapro:v:7:y:1988:i:3:p:195-199. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.