Price Mobility of Locations
This paper applies the concept of mobility to cross-location price dynamics. Exploiting data on prices across Russian regions over 1994-2000, a contribution of relative and absolute mobility of regions to price convergence among them is analyzed.
|Date of creation:||01 Oct 2006|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 724 E. University Ave, Wyly Hall 1st Flr, Ann Arbor MI 48109|
Phone: 734 763-5020
Fax: 734 763-5850
Web page: http://www.wdi.umich.edu
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jarvis, Sarah & Jenkins, Stephen P, 1998. "How Much Income Mobility Is There in Britain?," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 108(447), pages 428-443, March.
- Konstantin Gluschenko, 2004. "The Evolution of Cross-Region Price Distribution in Russia," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 2004-716, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Michael Beenstock, 2004. "Rank And Quantity Mobility In The Empirical Dynamics Of Inequality," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 50(4), pages 519-541, December.
- Quentin Wodon & Shlomo Yitzhaki, 2005. "Growth And Convergence: A Social Welfare Framework," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 51(3), pages 443-454, 09.
- Gluschenko, Konstantin, 2002.
"Market Integration in Russia During the Transformation Years,"
116, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Konstantin Gluschenko, 2003. "Market integration in Russia during the transformation years," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 11(3), pages 411-434, 09.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wdi:papers:2006-842. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Laurie Gendron)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.