Rank And Quantity Mobility In The Empirical Dynamics Of Inequality
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shi, Xuehua & Nuetah, J. Alexander & Xin, Xian, 2010.
"Household income mobility in rural China: 1989-2006,"
Elsevier, vol. 27(5), pages 1090-1096, September.
- Xuehua Shi & Alexander Nuetah & Xian Xin, 2009. "Household Income Mobility in Rural China:1989-2006," Working Papers 0901, China Agricultural University, College of Economics and Management.
- Michael Beenstock & Barry Chiswick & Ari Paltiel, 2010. "Testing the immigrant assimilation hypothesis with longitudinal data," Review of Economics of the Household, Springer, vol. 8(1), pages 7-27, March.
- Thomas Raferzeder & Rudolf Winter-Ebmer, 2007.
"Who is on the rise in Austria: Wage mobility and mobility risk,"
The Journal of Economic Inequality,
Springer;Society for the Study of Economic Inequality, vol. 5(1), pages 39-51, April.
- Thomas Raferzeder & Rudolf Winter-Ebmer, 2004. "Who is on the rise in Austria: Wage mobility and mobility risk," Economics working papers 2004-11, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Raferzeder, Thomas & Winter-Ebmer, Rudolf, 2004. "Who is on the Rise in Austria: Wage Mobility and Mobility Risk," IZA Discussion Papers 1329, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Sami Bibi & Jean-Yves Duclos & Abdelkrim Araar, 2014.
"Mobility, taxation and welfare,"
Social Choice and Welfare,
Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 42(3), pages 503-527, March.
- Sami Bibi & Jean-Yves Duclos & Abdelkrim Araar, 2011. "Mobility, Taxation and Welfare," Cahiers de recherche 1114, CIRPEE.
- Sami Bibi & Jean-Yves Duclos & Abdelkrim Araar, 2013. "Mobility, Taxation and Welfare," Cahiers de recherche 1314, CIRPEE.
- Bibi, Sami & Duclos, Jean-Yves & Araar, Abdelkrim, 2011. "Mobility, Taxation and Welfare," IZA Discussion Papers 5757, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Konstantin Gluschenko, 2010. "Price mobility of locations," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(1), pages 99-103, January.
- Conniffe, Denis & O'Neill, Donal, 2009. "Efficient Probit Estimation with Partially Missing Covariates," IZA Discussion Papers 4081, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Michael Beenstock & Daniel Felsenstein, 2007. "Mobility and Mean Reversion in the Dynamics of Regional Inequality," International Regional Science Review, , vol. 30(4), pages 335-361, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:revinw:v:50:y:2004:i:4:p:519-541. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iariwea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.