The financial crisis hits the real and social sector : Russia in spring 2009
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Konstantin Gluschenko, 2015.
"Impact of the global crisis on spatial disparities in Russia,"
Papers in Regional Science,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 94(1), pages 3-23, March.
- Konstantin Gluschenko, 2010. "Impact of The Global Crisis on Spatial Relationships in Russia," LICOS Discussion Papers 26910, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-04-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-CIS-2010-04-11 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-FDG-2010-04-11 (Financial Development & Growth)
- NEP-TRA-2010-04-11 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ost:memopp:41. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kseniia Gatskova). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/osteide.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .