TFP convergence across European regions: a comparative spatial dynamics analysis
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Johanna Vogel, 2015.
"The two faces of R&D and human capital: Evidence from Western European regions,"
Papers in Regional Science,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 94(3), pages 525-551, August.
- Johanna Vogel, 2012. "The Two Faces of R&D and Human Capital: Evidence from Western European Regions," Economics Series Working Papers 599, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- repec:taf:rjbsxx:v:31:y:2016:i:4:p:441-461 is not listed on IDEAS
- Amjad Naveed & Nisar Ahmad, 2016.
"Technology Spillovers and International Borders: A Spatial Econometric Analysis,"
Journal of Borderlands Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(4), pages 441-461, October.
- Amjad Naveed & Nisar Ahmad, 2014. "Technology Spillovers and International Borders: A Spatial Econometric Analysis," Working Papers 2, University of Southern Denmark, Centre for Border Region Studies.
More about this item
Keywordstfp; technology catching up; panel data; exploratory spatial data analysis;
- O47 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Empirical Studies of Economic Growth; Aggregate Productivity; Cross-Country Output Convergence
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
- C23 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
- O33 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-01-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-ECM-2011-01-03 (Econometrics)
- NEP-EFF-2011-01-03 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-EUR-2011-01-03 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-GEO-2011-01-03 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-PBE-2011-01-03 (Public Economics)
- NEP-URE-2011-01-03 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cns:cnscwp:201030. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Antonello Pau). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/crenoit.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .