Economization of spatial planning. The case of Poland’s Spatial Development Concept
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zaucha, Jacek, 2014. "Sea basin maritime spatial planning: A case study of the Baltic Sea region and Poland," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 50(PA), pages 34-45.
More about this item
Keywordsregional policy; spatial development; Poland;
- R10 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - General
- R58 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Regional Development Planning and Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-01-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-GEO-2011-01-03 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-TRA-2011-01-03 (Transition Economics)
- NEP-URE-2011-01-03 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iro:wpaper:1002. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tomasz Brodzicki). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inrozpl.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .