Modelling the Effects of the EU Common Agricultural Policy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Antoine Bouët & Yvan Decreux & Lionel Fontagné & Sébastien Jean & David Laborde, 2008.
"Assessing Applied Protection across the World,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 16(5), pages 850-863, November.
- Antoine Bouet & Yvan Decreux & Lionel Fontagné & Sébastien Jean & David Laborde, 2008. "Assessing Applied Protection across the World," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00307910, HAL.
- Oliver Balkhausen & Martin Banse & Harald Grethe, 2008. "Modelling CAP Decoupling in the EU: A Comparison of Selected Simulation Models and Results," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 59(1), pages 57-71, February.
- C. F. Bach & S. E. Frandsen & H. G. Jensen, 2000. "Agricultural and Economy-Wide Effects of European Enlargement: Modelling the Common Agricultural Policy," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 51(2), pages 162-180.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Markus F. Hofreither, 2010. "Common Agricultural Policy in 2014 – Positions and Consequences," WIFO Monatsberichte (monthly reports), WIFO, vol. 83(6), pages 517-528, June.
- Alan Matthews, 2014. "An updated look at the impact of the EU's Common Agricultural Policy on developing countries," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp454, IIIS.
- James Giesecke & Mark Horridge & Katarzyna Zawalinska, 2010. "The regional economic consequences of Less Favoured Area support: a spatial general equilibrium analysis of the Polish LFA program," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers g-211, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Matthews, Alan & Salvatici, Luca & Scoppola, Margherita, 2017. "Trade Impacts of Agricultural Support in the EU," Commissioned Papers 252767, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Ole Boysen & Hans Grinsted Jensen & Alan Matthews, 2016.
"Impact of EU agricultural policy on developing countries: A Uganda case study,"
The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development,
Taylor & Francis Journals, pages 377-402.
- Ole Boysen & Hans Grinsted Jensen & Alan Matthews, 2014. "Impact of EU agricultural policy on developing countries: A Uganda case study," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp452, IIIS.
More about this item
KeywordsCommon Agricultural Policy (CAP); food security; rural development; Global Trade Analysis Project; direct income payments; export subsidies; border protection; general equilibrium;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2010-02-27 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2010-02-27 (All new papers)
- NEP-EUR-2010-02-27 (Microeconomic European Issues)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:prodsw:0903. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (MAPS). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/pcgovau.html .