Report NEP-EUR-2010-02-27This is the archive for NEP-EUR, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomic European Issues. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Arvind Ashta & Djamchid Assadi, 2009. "An Analysis of European Online micro-lending Websites," Working Papers CEB 09-059.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Item repec:ner:leuven:urn:hdl:123456789/260624 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Catherine Costa & Michelle Osborne & Xiao-guang Zhang & Pierre Boulanger & Patrick Jomini, 2009. "Modelling the Effects of the EU Common Agricultural Policy," Staff Working Papers 0903, Productivity Commission, Government of Australia.
- Peter Schneider & Dieter Sadowski, 2010. "Governance configurations and academic outcomes: The example of Ph.D. education," IAAEG Discussion Papers until 2011 201001, Institute of Labour Law and Industrial Relations in the European Union (IAAEU).
- Nadav Halevi & Ephraim Kleiman, 2009. "Trade Across the Mediterranean: An exploratory investigation," EUI-RSCAS Working Papers 70, European University Institute (EUI), Robert Schuman Centre of Advanced Studies (RSCAS).
- Peter Schneider, 2010. "The effect of academic socializing strategies on collaboration: Empirical evidence from European economics departments," IAAEG Discussion Papers until 2011 201002, Institute of Labour Law and Industrial Relations in the European Union (IAAEU).
- Robert M. Feinberg & Mieke Meurs & Kara M. Reynolds, 2010. "Maintaining New Markets: Determinants of Antitrust Enforcement in Central and Eastern Europe," Working Papers 2010-05, American University, Department of Economics.
- Amelie Boje & Ingrid Ott & Silvia Stiller, 2010. "Metropolitan Cities under Transition: The Example of Hamburg/Germany," Working Paper Series in Economics 164, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- de Luna, Xavier & Stenberg, Anders & Westerlund, Olle, 2010. "Can adult education delay retirement from the labour market?," Working Paper Series 2010:2, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Arvind Ashta & Sophie Raimbault, 2009. "Business Perceptions of the new French regime on Auto-Entrepreneurship: a risk-taking step back from socialism," Working Papers CEB 09-058.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Östh, John & van Ham, Maarten & Niedomysl, Thomas, 2010. "The geographies of recruiting a partner from abroad. An exploration of Swedish data," Arbetsrapport 2009:21, Institute for Futures Studies.
- Item repec:ner:ucllon:http://eprints.ucl.ac.uk/18308/ is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Morgane Lindenberg & Kim Oosterlinck, 2010. "Art Collections as a Strategy Tool: a Typology based on the Belgian Financial Sector," Working Papers CEB 10-011.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.