The effect of academic socializing strategies on collaboration: Empirical evidence from European economics departments
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Matthews, Robin C O, 1991. "The Economics of Professional Ethics: Should the Professions Be More Like Business?," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 101(407), pages 737-750, July.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-02-27 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2010-02-27 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-EDU-2010-02-27 (Education)
- NEP-EUR-2010-02-27 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-LAB-2010-02-27 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-SOG-2010-02-27 (Sociology of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iaa:wpaper:201002. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Adrian Chadi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iaaegde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .