Report NEP-EDU-2010-02-27This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Peter Schneider & Dieter Sadowski, 2010. "Governance configurations and academic outcomes: The example of Ph.D. education," IAAEG Discussion Papers until 2011 201001, Institute of Labour Law and Industrial Relations in the European Union (IAAEU).
- Item repec:ner:ucllon:http://eprints.ucl.ac.uk/18314/ is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Rodney Andrews & Vimal Ranchhod & Vijay Sathy, 2009. "Estimating the Responsiveness of College Applications to the Likelihood of Acceptance and Financial Assistance: Evidence from Texas," SALDRU Working Papers 33, Southern Africa Labour and Development Research Unit, University of Cape Town.
- Sharmila, N & Dhas, Albert Christopher, 2010. "Development of Women Education in India," MPRA Paper 20680, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 15 Feb 2010.
- Jorgen Hansen, 2010. "How Does Academic Ability Affect Educational and Labour Market Pathways in Canada," OECD Education Working Papers 30, OECD Publishing.
- López Bóo, Florencia, 2010. "Returns to Education and Macroeconomic Shocks: Evidence from Argentina," IZA Discussion Papers 4753, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Fan, Elliott & Meng, Xin & Wei, Zhichao & Zhao, Guochang, 2010. "Rates of Return to University Education: The Regression Discontinuity Design," IZA Discussion Papers 4749, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Peter Schneider, 2010. "The effect of academic socializing strategies on collaboration: Empirical evidence from European economics departments," IAAEG Discussion Papers until 2011 201002, Institute of Labour Law and Industrial Relations in the European Union (IAAEU).
- Proto, Eugenio & Sgroi, Daniel & Oswald, Andrew J., 2010. "Are Happiness and Productivity Lower among University Students with Newly-Divorced Parents? An Experimental Approach," IZA Discussion Papers 4755, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- de Luna, Xavier & Stenberg, Anders & Westerlund, Olle, 2010. "Can adult education delay retirement from the labour market?," Working Paper Series 2010:2, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Cally Ardington & Murray Leibbrandt, 2009. "Parental Loss and Schooling: Evidence from Metropolitan Cape Town," SALDRU Working Papers 42, Southern Africa Labour and Development Research Unit, University of Cape Town.
- Amélie Goossens & Pierre-Guillaume Méon, 2010. "The impact of studying economics, and other disciplines, on the belief that voluntary exchange makes everyone better off," Working Papers CEB 10-012.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Tomasz Gluszynski & Justin Bayard, 2010. "Does Reading Proficiency at Age 15 Affect Pathways through Learning and Work," OECD Education Working Papers 31, OECD Publishing.
- Pia Lünstroth, 2009. "Stufenmodell oder Leistungspunkte? Die Vergabe besonderer Leistungsbezüge an deutschen Universitäten," IAAEG Discussion Papers until 2011 200904, Institute of Labour Law and Industrial Relations in the European Union (IAAEU).