Rates of Return to University Education: The Regression Discontinuity Design
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Elliott Fan & Xin Meng & Zhichao Wei & Guochang Zhao, 2010. "Rates of Return to University Education: the Regression Discontinuity Design," CEPR Discussion Papers 634, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chen, Yuyu & Naidu, Suresh & Yu, Tinghua & Yuchtman, Noam, 2015.
"Intergenerational mobility and institutional change in 20th century China,"
Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 44-73.
- Chen, Yuyu & Naidu, Suresh & Yu, Tinghua & Yuchtman, Noam, 2015. "Intergenerational mobility and institutional change in 20th century China," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 91511, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Loyalka, Prashant & Song, Yingquan & Wei, Jianguo, 2012. "The distribution of financial aid in China: Is aid reaching poor students?," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 898-917.
More about this item
Keywordsrate of return to education; regression discontinuity design; China;
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
- I28 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Government Policy
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CNA-2010-02-27 (China)
- NEP-EDU-2010-02-27 (Education)
- NEP-LAB-2010-02-27 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-LTV-2010-02-27 (Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty)
- NEP-TRA-2010-02-27 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izadps:dp4749. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Holger Hinte). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.