Report NEP-TRA-2010-02-27This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hartmut Lehmann, 2010. "The Evolution of Labor Relations inside a Russian Firm during Late Transition: Evidence from Personnel Data," ESCIRRU Working Papers 14, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Adam Szentpeteri & Almos Telegdy, 2009. "Political Objectives and Privatization Decisions - Selection of Firms into Privatization or Long-Term State Ownership in Romania," IEHAS Discussion Papers 0926, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Gabor Korosi, 2009. "Innovation and Rent Sharing in Corporate Wage Setting in Hungary," Budapest Working Papers on the Labour Market 0908, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Gabor Bekes & Peter Harasztosi, 2010. "Agglomeration Premium and Trading Activity of Firms," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1001, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Tatiana Karabchuk, 2010. "Standard and Non-standard Employment in Russia: How Large is the Wage Gap?," ESCIRRU Working Papers 15, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Loren Brandt & Xiaodong Zhu, 2010. "Accounting for China's Growth," Working Papers tecipa-394, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Sova, Robert & Stancu, Ion & Sova, Anamaria & Fratila, Lauretiu & Sava, Valentin, 2009. "Framework for understanding environmental policy in Romania," MPRA Paper 20630, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Robert M. Feinberg & Mieke Meurs & Kara M. Reynolds, 2010. "Maintaining New Markets: Determinants of Antitrust Enforcement in Central and Eastern Europe," Working Papers 2010-05, American University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:csr:wpaper:1001 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Richard Herd & Hu-Wei Hu & Vincent Koen, 2010. "Providing Greater Old-Age Security in China," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 750, OECD Publishing.
- Fan, Elliott & Meng, Xin & Wei, Zhichao & Zhao, Guochang, 2010. "Rates of Return to University Education: The Regression Discontinuity Design," IZA Discussion Papers 4749, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Richard Herd & Yu-Wei Hu & Vincent Koen, 2010. "Improving China's Health Care System," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 751, OECD Publishing.
- Yana Roshchina, 2010. "Accessibility of Professional Education in Russia," ESCIRRU Working Papers 13, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Usamah Fayez Al-Farhan, 2010. "A Detailed Decomposition of Changes in Wage Inequality in Reunified Post-transition Germany 1999-2006: Accounting for Sample Selection," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 269, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Duo Qin, 2010. "Long-term Nexus of Industrial Pollution and Income in China," Working Papers 659, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Ladislav Kristoufek, 2010. "Long-range dependence in returns and volatility of Central European Stock Indices," Working Papers IES 2010/03, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Feb 2010.