Accounting for China's Growth
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
More about this item
KeywordsChina; Growth; TFP; Investment; intensive vs extensive margins;
- E2 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment
- O4 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-02-27 (All new papers)
- NEP-CNA-2010-02-27 (China)
- NEP-DEV-2010-02-27 (Development)
- NEP-EFF-2010-02-27 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-FDG-2010-02-27 (Financial Development & Growth)
- NEP-MAC-2010-02-27 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-TRA-2010-02-27 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tor:tecipa:tecipa-394. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (RePEc Maintainer) or () or (). General contact details of provider: .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .