Framework for understanding environmental policy in Romania
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Delmas, Magali, 2003. "In Search of ISO: An Institutional Perspective on the Adoption of International Management Standards," Research Papers 1784, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Christophe Rault & Robert Sova & Ana Maria Sova, 2009.
"Modelling international trade flows between CEEC and OECD countries,"
Applied Economics Letters,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(15), pages 1547-1554.
- Christophe Rault & Ana Maria Sova & Robert Sova, 2008. "Modeling International Trade Flows Between CEEC and OECD Countries," Post-Print halshs-00202794, HAL.
- Christophe Rault & Robert Sova & Ana Maria Sova, 2008. "Modeling International Trade Flows between CEEC and OECD Countries," CESifo Working Paper Series 2282, CESifo Group Munich.
- Eric Neumayer & Richard Perkins, 2004.
"What explains the uneven take-up of ISO 14001 at the global level? A panel-data analysis,"
Environment and Planning A,
Pion Ltd, London, vol. 36(5), pages 823-839, May.
- Eric Neumayer & Richard Perkins, 2004. "What Explains the Uneven Take-Up of ISO 14001 at the Global Level? A Panel-Data Analysis," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 36(5), pages 823-839, May.
- Seroa da Motta, Ronaldo, 2006. "Analyzing the environmental performance of the Brazilian industrial sector," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 57(2), pages 269-281, May.
More about this item
Keywordspollution abatement and control expenditure; transition economy;
- Q52 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Pollution Control Adoption and Costs; Distributional Effects; Employment Effects
- C23 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-02-27 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-2010-02-27 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-TRA-2010-02-27 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:20630. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .