In Search of ISO: An Institutional Perspective on the Adoption of International Management Standards
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Baron, James N & Hannan, Michael T, 1994. "The Impact of Economics on Contemporary Sociology," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 32(3), pages 1111-1146, September.
- Merges, Robert P. & Nelson, Richard R., 1994. "On limiting or encouraging rivalry in technical progress: The effect of patent scope decisions," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 1-24, September.
- Shapiro, Carl & Willig, Robert D, 1990. "On the Antitrust Treatment of Production Joint Ventures," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 4(3), pages 113-130, Summer.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Satoko Uenishi & Noboru Matsushima, 2013. "Organizational Field Comprising Competitive Relationships: The Case of the ``Galapagos Syndrome" in the Japanese Mobile Phone Industry," Discussion Papers 2013-19, Kobe University, Graduate School of Business Administration.
- Caporale, Guglielmo Maria & Rault, Christophe & Sova, Anamaria & Sova, Robert, 2008.
"Determinants of Pollution Abatement and Control Expenditure: Evidence from Romania,"
IZA Discussion Papers
3787, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Guglielmo Caporale & Christophe Rault & Robert Sova & Anamaria Sova, 2009. "Determinants Of Pollution Abatement And Control Expenditure: Evidence From Romania," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp945, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Charles J. Corbett, 2006. "Global Diffusion of ISO 9000 Certification Through Supply Chains," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 8(4), pages 330-350, January.
- Gilles Grolleau & Naoufel Mzoughi & Alban Thomas, 2007. "What drives agrifood firms to register for an Environmental Management System?," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 34(2), pages 233-255, June.
- Guglielmo Caporale & Christophe Rault & Robert Sova & Anamaria Sova, 2010.
"Pollution Abatement And Control Expenditure In Romania: A Multilevel Analysis,"
William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series
wp994, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Caporale, Guglielmo Maria & Rault, Christophe & Sova, Robert & Sova, Anamaria, 2010. "Pollution Abatement and Control Expenditure in Romania: A Multilevel Analysis," IZA Discussion Papers 5041, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Cristina CIOVICA & Alexandra GALBEAZA & Cristian FLOREA, 2011. "Climate Change – Challenge, Adaptability, Solution. Case Study Romania," Proceedings of Administration and Public Management International Conference, Research Centre in Public Administration and Public Services, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 7(1), pages 480-489, June.
- Naoufel Mzoughi & Sanja Pekovic & Gilles Grolleau, 2007. "The characteristics of chemical firms registering for ISO 14001 or Responsible Care," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 12(29), pages 1-13.
- Goedhuys, Micheline & Sleuwaegen, Leo, 2016.
"International standards certification, institutional voids and exports from developing country firms,"
International Business Review,
Elsevier, vol. 25(6), pages 1344-1355.
- Goedhuys, Micheline & Sleuwagen, Leo, 2016. "International standards certification, institutional voids and exports from developing country firms," MERIT Working Papers 021, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Gilles Grolleau & Jeremy Lamri & Naoufel Mzoughi, 2008.
"Déterminants de la diffusion internationale de la norme ISO 14001,"
Economie & Prévision,
La Documentation Française, vol. 0(4), pages 123-138.
- Naoufel Mzoughi & Jeremy Lamri & Gilles Grolleau, 2008. "Déterminants de la diffusion internationale de la norme ISO 14001," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 185(4), pages 123-138.
- Gilles Grolleau & Sana El Harbi, 2008. "Why some countries adopt ecolabeling schemes in their regulatory arsenal and others do not?," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 17(3), pages 1-11.
- Sova, Robert & Stancu, Ion & Sova, Anamaria & Fratila, Lauretiu & Sava, Valentin, 2009. "Framework for understanding environmental policy in Romania," MPRA Paper 20630, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecl:stabus:1784. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/gsstaus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.