Global Diffusion of ISO 9000 Certification Through Supply Chains
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Delmas, Magali, 2003. "In Search of ISO: An Institutional Perspective on the Adoption of International Management Standards," Research Papers 1784, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Frank M. Bass, 1969. "A New Product Growth for Model Consumer Durables," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 15(5), pages 215-227, January.
- Eric Neumayer & Richard Perkins, 2004.
"What explains the uneven take-up of ISO 14001 at the global level? A panel-data analysis,"
Environment and Planning A,
Pion Ltd, London, vol. 36(5), pages 823-839, May.
- Eric Neumayer & Richard Perkins, 2004. "What Explains the Uneven Take-Up of ISO 14001 at the Global Level? A Panel-Data Analysis," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 36(5), pages 823-839, May.
- Terlaak, Ann & King, Andrew A., 2006. "The effect of certification with the ISO 9000 Quality Management Standard: A signaling approach," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 60(4), pages 579-602, August.
- Paulo Albuquerque & Bart J. Bronnenberg & Charles J. Corbett, 2007. "A Spatiotemporal Analysis of the Global Diffusion of ISO 9000 and ISO 14000 Certification," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 53(3), pages 451-468, March.
- Petra Christmann & Glen Taylor, 2001. "Globalization and the Environment: Determinants of Firm Self-Regulation in China," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 32(3), pages 439-458, September.
- Harzing, Anne-Wil, 1997. "Response rates in international mail surveys: Results of a 22-country study," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 6(6), pages 641-665, December.
- Charles F Keown, 1985. "Foreign Mail Surveys: Response Rates Using Monetary Incentives," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 16(3), pages 151-153, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chonnikarn Fern Jira & Michael W. Toffel, 2011. "Engaging Supply Chains in Climate Change," Harvard Business School Working Papers 12-026, Harvard Business School, revised Oct 2012.
- Santi Cots & Martí Casadesús & Frederic Marimon, 2016. "Benefits of ISO 20000 IT service management certification," Information Systems and e-Business Management, Springer, vol. 14(1), pages 1-18, February.
- Juan Carlos Hallak & Jagadeesh Sivadasan, 2009.
"Firms' Exporting Behavior under Quality Constraints,"
09-13, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Hallak, Juan Carlos & Sivadasan, Jagadeesh, 2011. "Firms' Exporting Behavior under Quality Constraints," Working Papers 628, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Juan Carlos Hallak & Jagadeesh Sivadasan, 2010. "Firms' Exporting Behavior under Quality Constraints," Working Papers 99, Universidad de San Andres, Departamento de Economia, revised Mar 2010.
- Juan Carlos Hallak & Jagadeesh Sivadasan, 2009. "Firms' Exporting Behavior under Quality Constraints," NBER Working Papers 14928, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Martin Mueller & Virginia dos Santos & Stefan Seuring, 2009. "The Contribution of Environmental and Social Standards Towards Ensuring Legitimacy in Supply Chain Governance," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 89(4), pages 509-523, November.
- Anandasivam Gopal & Guodong (Gordon) Gao, 2009. "Certification in the Indian Offshore IT Services Industry," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 11(3), pages 471-492, December.
- Andrea Prado & Arch Woodside, 2015. "Deepening Understanding of Certification Adoption and Non-Adoption of International-Supplier Ethical Standards," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 132(1), pages 105-125, November.
- repec:eee:proeco:v:201:y:2018:i:c:p:163-172 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ueki, Yasushi, 2016. "Customer pressure, customer–manufacturer–supplier relationships, and quality control performance," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(6), pages 2233-2238.
- repec:kap:jbuset:v:145:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s10551-015-2857-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:kap:jbuset:v:145:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s10551-015-2880-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:3:p:595-:d:133459 is not listed on IDEAS
- Paola Perez-Aleman, 2011. "Collective Learning in Global Diffusion: Spreading Quality Standards in a Developing Country Cluster," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 22(1), pages 173-189, February.
- Castka, Pavel & Balzarova, Michaela A., 2008. "ISO 26000 and supply chains--On the diffusion of the social responsibility standard," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 111(2), pages 274-286, February.
- Castka, Pavel & Balzarova, Michaela A., 2008. "The impact of ISO 9000 and ISO 14000 on standardisation of social responsibility--an inside perspective," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 113(1), pages 74-87, May.
- Clougherty, Joseph A. & Grajek, Michal & Shy, Oz, 2016.
"Taking 'Some' of the Mimicry Out of the Adoption Process: Quality-Management and Strategic Substitution,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
11661, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Joseph A. Clougherty, & Michał Grajek, & Oz Shy, 2016. "Taking ‘some’ of the mimicry out of the adoption process: Quality management and strategic substitution," ESMT Research Working Papers ESMT-16-05, ESMT European School of Management and Technology.
- repec:rss:jnljms:v2i3p1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chonnikarn (Fern) Jira & Michael W. Toffel, 2013. "Engaging Supply Chains in Climate Change," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 15(4), pages 559-577, October.
- Ullah, Barkat & Wei, Zuobao & Xie, Feixue, 2014. "ISO certification, financial constraints, and firm performance in Latin American and Caribbean countries," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 203-228.
- Christian Volpe Martincus & Sebastián Castresana & Tomás Castagnino, 2010. "ISO Standards: A Certificate to Expand Exports? Firm‐Level Evidence from Argentina," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 18(5), pages 896-912, November.
- Castka, Pavel & Prajogo, Daniel & Sohal, Amrik & Yeung, Andy C.L., 2015. "Understanding firms׳ selection of their ISO 9000 third-party certifiers," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 162(C), pages 125-133.
- Mihaela Iona?cu & Ion Iona?cu & Marian Sacarin & Mihaela Minu, 2017. "Exploring the Impact of ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 Certification on Financial Performance: The Case of Companies listed on the Bucharest Stock Exchange," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 19(44), pages 166-166, February.
More about this item
KeywordsISO 9000; ISO 14000; quality management; supply chains; diffusion; global; empirical; survey;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormsom:v:8:y:2006:i:4:p:330-350. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Matthew Walls). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.