Determinants Of Pollution Abatement And Control Expenditure: Evidence From Romania
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Caporale, Guglielmo Maria & Rault, Christophe & Sova, Anamaria & Sova, Robert, 2008. "Determinants of Pollution Abatement and Control Expenditure: Evidence from Romania," IZA Discussion Papers 3787, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
References listed on IDEAS
- Delmas, Magali, 2003. "In Search of ISO: An Institutional Perspective on the Adoption of International Management Standards," Research Papers 1784, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Eric Neumayer & Richard Perkins, 2004.
"What explains the uneven take-up of ISO 14001 at the global level? A panel-data analysis,"
Environment and Planning A,
Pion Ltd, London, vol. 36(5), pages 823-839, May.
- Eric Neumayer & Richard Perkins, 2004. "What Explains the Uneven Take-Up of ISO 14001 at the Global Level? A Panel-Data Analysis," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 36(5), pages 823-839, May.
- Seroa da Motta, Ronaldo, 2006. "Analyzing the environmental performance of the Brazilian industrial sector," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 57(2), pages 269-281, May.
More about this item
KeywordsPollution Abatement and Control Expenditure; Transition Economy; Multilevel Regression Model (MRM);
- Q52 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Pollution Control Adoption and Costs; Distributional Effects; Employment Effects
- C23 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wdi:papers:2009-945. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (WDI). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wdumius.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.