Report NEP-ENV-2010-02-27This is the archive for NEP-ENV, a report on new working papers in the area of Environmental Economics. Francisco S.Ramos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Strand, Jon & Miller, Sebastian, 2010. "Climate cost uncertainty, retrofit cost uncertainty, and infrastructure closedown : a framework for analysis," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5208, The World Bank.
- Thomas S. Lontzek & Daiju Narita, 2010. "Climate change mitigation and ecosystem services : A stochastic analysis," Kiel Working Papers 1593, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Sova, Robert & Stancu, Ion & Sova, Anamaria & Fratila, Lauretiu & Sava, Valentin, 2009. "Framework for understanding environmental policy in Romania," MPRA Paper 20630, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Duo Qin, 2010. "Long-term Nexus of Industrial Pollution and Income in China," Working Papers 659, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Robert S. Pindyck, 2010. "Modeling the Impact of Warming in Climate Change Economics," Working Papers 1001, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research.
- Akpalu, Wisdom & Anders, Ekbom, 2010. "Bio-economics of Conservation Agriculture and Soil Carbon Sequestration in Developing Countries," Working Papers in Economics 431, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Sander Simonetti, 2010. "Access to Justice for the Private Sector in Joint Implementation Projects under the Kyoto Protocol: A Brief Study of Possible Disputes and Remedies Available to Private Participants in International C," EUI-RSCAS Working Papers 8, European University Institute (EUI), Robert Schuman Centre of Advanced Studies (RSCAS).
- Carl Gaigné & Stéphane Riou & Jacques-François Thisse, 2010. "Are compact cities environmentally friendly?," Post-Print halshs-00456610, HAL.
- Below, Till & Artner, Astrid & Siebert, Rosemarie & Sieber, Stefan, 2010. "Micro-level practices to adapt to climate change for African small-scale farmers:," IFPRI discussion papers 953, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Georg Grüll & Luca Taschini, 2009. "Cap-and-Trade Properties under Different Scheme Designs," Working Papers 0919, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research.
- Stéphane Auray & Aurélien Eyquem & Frédéric Jouneau-Sion, 2010. "Incidence of Climate on Emerging Economies: Lessons from English's Past," Cahiers de recherche 10-02, Departement d'Economique de la Faculte d'administration à l'Universite de Sherbrooke, revised 10 Mar 2010.
- Michel Damian & Nathalie Rousset, 2009. "A Copenhague, la Chine infléchira le devenir des politiques climatiques," Post-Print halshs-00433514, HAL.
- Sebastian Schröer & Ulrich Zierahn, 2010. "Die deutschen Ausbauziele für erneuerbare Energien: Eine Effizienzanalyse," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201003, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Item repec:ner:leuven:urn:hdl:123456789/249650 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Aragon, Fernando & Rud, Juan, 2009. "The Blessing of Natural Resources: Evidence from a Peruvian Gold Mine," Working Papers 2009-014, Banco Central de Reserva del Perú.
- G. Cornelis van Kooten, 2010. "Elephants and the Ivory Trade Ban: Summary of Research Results," Working Papers 2010-02, University of Victoria, Department of Economics, Resource Economics and Policy Analysis Research Group.
- Georg Grüll & Luca Taschini, 2009. "A Comparison of Reduced-Form Permit Price Models and their Empirical Performances," Working Papers 0918, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research.