Die deutschen Ausbauziele für erneuerbare Energien: Eine Effizienzanalyse
The German Renewable Energy Law (EEG) has been a very successful instrument in raising the share of the renewable energies that are not yet competitive. However, a detrimental consequence of this policy is that, through specific feed-in tariffs, it hinders the competition among particular renewable energies. Within the framework of the “Lead Study 2008” the German Government set targets both for renewable energies and related technologies and hence affects the particular feed-in tariff. By means of a static model, we analyse in this article the efficiency of the targets for 2020 regarding renewable energies and show that they can be achieved at lower costs.
|Date of creation:||2010|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Universitätsstraße 25, 35037 Marburg|
Web page: http://www.uni-marburg.de/fb02/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hans-Werner Sinn, 2008.
"Das grüne Paradoxon: Warum man das Angebot bei der Klimapolitik nicht vergessen darf,"
Perspektiven der Wirtschaftspolitik,
Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 9(s1), pages 109-142, 05.
- Hans-Werner Sinn, 2008. "Das grüne Paradoxon: Warum man das Angebot bei der Klimapolitik nicht vergessen darf," Perspektiven der Wirtschaftspolitik, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 9(3), pages 109-142, 08.
- Hans-Werner Sinn, 2008. "Das grüne Paradoxon: Warum man das Angebot bei der Klimapolitik nicht vergessen darf," ifo Working Paper Series Ifo Working Paper No. 54, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Sinn, Hans-Werner, 2008. "Das grüne Paradoxon: Warum man das Angebot bei der Klimapolitik nicht vergessen darf," Munich Reprints in Economics 19631, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Ragwitz, Mario & del Río González, Pablo & Resch, Gustav, 2009. "Assessing the advantages and drawbacks of government trading of guarantees of origin for renewable electricity in Europe," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 300-307, January.
- Neij, Lena, 1997. "Use of experience curves to analyse the prospects for diffusion and adoption of renewable energy technology," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(13), pages 1099-1107, November.
- Claudia Kemfert & Jochen Diekmann, 2009. "Förderung erneuerbarer Energien und Emissionshandel: wir brauchen beides," DIW Wochenbericht, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research, vol. 76(11), pages 169-174. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mar:magkse:201003. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bernd Hayo)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.