Access to Justice for the Private Sector in Joint Implementation Projects under the Kyoto Protocol: A Brief Study of Possible Disputes and Remedies Available to Private Participants in International Carbon Emission Reduction Projects
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Colin Scott, 2008. "Regulating Everything," Working Papers 200824, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Colin Scott, 2004. "Regulation in the Age of Governance: The Rise of the Post-Regulatory State," Chapters,in: The Politics of Regulation, chapter 7 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- North, Douglass C. & Weingast, Barry R., 1989. "Constitutions and Commitment: The Evolution of Institutions Governing Public Choice in Seventeenth-Century England," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 49(04), pages 803-832, December.
- John Braithwaite, 2008. "Regulatory Capitalism," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 12541.
- Scott, Colin, 1998. "The proceduralization of telecommunications law," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 243-254, April.
- Charles M. Tiebout, 1956. "A Pure Theory of Local Expenditures," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 64, pages 416-416.
- Fabrizio Gilardi, 2008. "Delegation in the Regulatory State," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 12818.
- Colin Scott, 2005. "Between the Old and the New: Innovation in the Regulation of Internet Gambling," Chapters,in: Regulatory Innovation, chapter 6 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Dermot Hodson & Imelda Maher, 2001. "The Open Method as a New Mode of Governance: The Case of Soft Economic Policy Co-ordination," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 39(4), pages 719-746, November.
- Kraakman, Reiner H, 1986. "Gatekeepers: The Anatomy of a Third-Party Enforcement Strategy," Journal of Law, Economics, and Organization, Oxford University Press, vol. 2(1), pages 53-104, Spring.
- Radaelli, Claudio M., 2004. "The Puzzle of Regulatory Competition," Journal of Public Policy, Cambridge University Press, vol. 24(01), pages 1-23, May.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-02-27 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2010-02-27 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2010-02-27 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-PPM-2010-02-27 (Project, Program & Portfolio Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:erp:euirsc:p0230. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Valerio PAPPALARDO). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rsiueit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.