Providing Greater Old-Age Security in China
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Guonan Ma & Wang Yi, 2010. "China’s High Saving Rate: Myth and Reality," International Economics, CEPII research center, issue 122, pages 5-39.
- Bénassy-Quéré, Agnès & Carton, Benjamin & Gauvin, Ludovic, 2013.
"China and global rebalancing: A two-country approach,"
China Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 26(C), pages 118-139.
- Agnès Bénassy-Quéré & Benjamin Carton & Ludovic Gauvin, 2011. "Rebalancing Growth in China: An International Perspective," Working Papers 2011-08, CEPII research center.
- Agnès Bénassy-Quéré & Benjamin Carton & Ludovic Gauvin, 2013. "China and global rebalancing: A two-country approach," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" hal-00825239, HAL.
- Agnès Bénassy-Quéré & Benjamin Carton & Ludovic Gauvin, 2013. "China and global rebalancing: A two-country approach," Post-Print hal-01410602, HAL.
- Tianhong Chen & John A. Turner, 2014. "Social Security Individual Accounts in China: Toward Sustainability in Individual Account Financing," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(8), pages 1-16, August.
- Chamon, Marcos & Liu, Kai & Prasad, Eswar, 2013.
"Income uncertainty and household savings in China,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 105(C), pages 164-177.
- Chamon, Marcos & Liu, Kai & Prasad, Eswar, 2010. "Income Uncertainty and Household Savings in China," IZA Discussion Papers 5331, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Kai Liu & Marcos Chamon & Eswar S Prasad, 2010. "Income Uncertainty and Household Savings in China," IMF Working Papers 10/289, International Monetary Fund.
- Marcos Chamon & Kai Liu & Eswar S. Prasad, 2010. "Income Uncertainty and Household Savings in China," NBER Working Papers 16565, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Abubakar Mas’ud, Abdullahi & Wirba, Asan Vernyuy & Muhammad-Sukki, Firdaus & Albarracín, Ricardo & Abu-Bakar, Siti Hawa & Munir, Abu Bakar & Bani, Nurul Aini, 2016. "A review on the recent progress made on solar photovoltaic in selected countries of sub-Saharan Africa," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 441-452.
- Zhu, Xi & Whalley, John & Zhao, Xiliang, 2014.
"Intergenerational transfer, human capital and long-term growth in China under the one child policy,"
Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 275-283.
- Xi Zhu & John Whalley & Xiliang Zhao, 2013. "Intergenerational Transfer, Human Capital and Long-term Growth in China under the One Child Policy," NBER Working Papers 19160, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Heikki Oksanen, 2010. "The Chinese pension system - First results on assessing the reform options," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 412, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Atella, Vincenzo & Brugiavini, Agar & Pace, Noemi, 2015.
"The health care system reform in China: Effects on out-of-pocket expenses and saving,"
China Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 182-195.
- Vincenzo Atella & Agar Brugiavini & Noemi Pace, 2013. "The health care system reform in China: effects on out-of-pocket expenses and saving," CEIS Research Paper 296, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 22 Oct 2013.
More about this item
Keywordsageing; benefit portability; China; Chine; demographic projections; labour mobility; mobilité de la main-d’oeuvre; pauvreté; pension system; poverty; projections démographiques; replacement ratios; retirement age; système de retraite; taux de remplacement; vieillissement; âge du départ en retraite;
- H55 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Social Security and Public Pensions
- J11 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Demographic Trends, Macroeconomic Effects, and Forecasts
- J13 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Fertility; Family Planning; Child Care; Children; Youth
- J14 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of the Elderly; Economics of the Handicapped; Non-Labor Market Discrimination
- J32 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Nonwage Labor Costs and Benefits; Retirement Plans; Private Pensions
- J61 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Geographic Labor Mobility; Immigrant Workers
- N35 - Economic History - - Labor and Consumers, Demography, Education, Health, Welfare, Income, Wealth, Religion, and Philanthropy - - - Asia including Middle East
- O15 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Economic Development: Human Resources; Human Development; Income Distribution; Migration
- O53 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Asia including Middle East
- P21 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - Planning, Coordination, and Reform
- P25 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - Urban, Rural, and Regional Economics
- P26 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - Political Economy
- P36 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions - - - Consumer Economics; Health; Education and Training; Welfare, Income, Wealth, and Poverty
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2010-02-27 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-ALL-2010-02-27 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2010-02-27 (Development)
- NEP-LAB-2010-02-27 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-TRA-2010-02-27 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:ecoaaa:750-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edoecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .