Report NEP-CSE-2010-02-27This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. Joao Jose de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ryo Adachi & Akimichi Takemura, 2010. "Sequential optimizing investing strategy with neural networks," Papers 1002.2265, arXiv.org.
- Sato, Yuri & Fujita, Mai, 2009. "Capability Matrix : A Framework for Analyzing Capabilities in Value Chains," IDE Discussion Papers 219, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Aykut, Arslan, 2009. "A Strategic Orientation Model for the Turkish Local e-Governments," MPRA Paper 20704, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jason Barr & Francesco Saraceno, 2009. "Organization, learning and cooperation," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/9832, Sciences Po.
- Item repec:ner:ucllon:http://eprints.ucl.ac.uk/15901/ is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Khan, Haider A, 2010. "Development Strategies: Lessons from the Experiences of South Korea, Malaysia, Thailand and Vietnam," WIDER Working Paper Series 010, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Item repec:csr:wpaper:1001 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kukushkin, Nikolai S., 2010. "Strategic complementarity and substitutability without transitive indifference," MPRA Paper 20714, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:ner:ucllon:http://eprints.ucl.ac.uk/18564/ is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Peter Schneider, 2010. "The effect of academic socializing strategies on collaboration: Empirical evidence from European economics departments," IAAEG Discussion Papers until 2011 201002, Institute of Labour Law and Industrial Relations in the European Union (IAAEU).