Agricultural and Economy-Wide Effects of European Enlargement: Modelling the Common Agricultural Policy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Baldwin, Richard E, 1992. "Measurable Dynamic Gains from Trade," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 100(1), pages 162-174, February.
- Ricahrd E. Baldwin & Joseph F. Francois & Richard Portes, 1997. "The costs and benefits of eastern enlargement: the impact on the EU and central Europe," Economic Policy, CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 12(24), pages 125-176, April.
- Bach, Christian Friis, et al, 2000. "Market Growth, Structural Change, and the Gains from the Uruguay Round," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 8(2), pages 295-310, May.
- Cox, David & Harris, Richard, 1985.
"Trade Liberalization and Industrial Organization: Some Estimates for Canada,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 93(1), pages 115-145, February.
- David Cox & Richard Harris, 1983. "Trade Liberalization and Industrial Organization: Some Estimates for Canada," Working Papers 523, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- George Philippidis & Hubbard Lionel, 2003. "Varietal Utility and Patriotic Preference: The Cas of European Agriculture," Cahiers d'Economie et Sociologie Rurales, INRA Department of Economics, vol. 66, pages 5-25.
- Antimiani, Alessandro & Finizia, A. & Henke, Roberto & Manfredi, G. & Merciai, S., 2008. "The impact of the reform of the milk quota regime on the Italian dairy sector," 2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium 43658, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Anania, Giovanni, 2001. "Modeling Agricultural Trade Liberalization. A Review," 2001 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Chicago, IL 20758, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Olivia Koland & Birgit Bednar-Friedl & Erwin Schmid & Martin Schönhart, 2012. "Climate change impacts on and adaptation measures for agriculture in Austria in 2020 and 2050: Linking bottom-up and top-down models," EcoMod2012 4315, EcoMod.
- Salamon, P.B. & Herok, C.A., 2002. "Was bringen mÃ¶gliche Ergebnisse der WTO-Verhandlungen und der Osterweiterung fÃ¼r den Milchmarkt?," Proceedings "Schriften der Gesellschaft fÃ¼r Wirtschafts- und Sozialwissenschaften des Landbaues e.V.", German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA), vol. 37.
- Alan Matthews & Keith Walsh, 2006. "The Doha Development Agenda: Mixed Prospects for Developing Countries," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp157, IIIS.
- Philippidis, G. & Hubbard, L.J., 2001. "The economic cost of the CAP revisited," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 25(2-3), September.
- Vaittinen, Risto, 2003. "Liberalisation of Agricultural Trade - Global Implications and what it Means for the EU," Discussion Papers 303, VATT Institute for Economic Research.
- Antimiani, Alessandro & Conforti, Piero & Salvatici, Luca, 2006.
"Assessing Market Access: Do Developing Countries Really Get a Preferential Treatment?,"
18870, TRADEAG - Agricultural Trade Agreements.
- Antimiani, Alessandro & Conforti, Piero & Salvatici, Luca, 2007. "Assessing Market Access: Do Developing Countries Really Get a Preferential Treatment?," Economics & Statistics Discussion Papers esdp07036, University of Molise, Dept. EGSeI.
- Bjarne Madsen & Chris Jensen-Butler, "undated". "The General Interregional Price Model," Regional and Urban Modeling 283600062, EcoMod.
- Niemi, Jyrki S. & Kerkela, Leena & Lehtonen, Heikki, 2008. "Modelling the impacts of multilateral agricultural trade liberalization on the EU," 2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium 44334, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- repec:eee:rensus:v:76:y:2017:i:c:p:155-162 is not listed on IDEAS
- D'Amico, Mario & Coppola, Adele & Chinnici, Gaetano & Di Vita, Giuseppe & Pappalardo, Gioacchino, 2012. "EU Agricultural Systems in the new CAP perspectives," 126th Seminar, June 27-29, 2012, Capri, Italy 126116, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Antimiani, Alessandro & Conforti, Piero & Salvatici, Luca, 2005.
"Alternative Market Access Scenarios in the Agriculture Trade Negotiations of the Doha Round,"
Estey Centre Journal of International Law and Trade Policy,
Estey Centre for Law and Economics in International Trade, vol. 6(2).
- Antimiani, Alessandro & Conforti, Piero & Salvatici, Luca, 2005. "Alternative Market Access Scenarios in the Agricultural Trade Negotiations of the Doha Round," Working Papers 18878, TRADEAG - Agricultural Trade Agreements.
- Michiel van Dijk & George Philippidis & Geert Woltjer, 2016. "Catching up with history: A methodology to validate global CGE models," FOODSECURE Technical papers 9, LEI Wageningen UR.
- Catherine Costa & Michelle Osborne & Xiao-guang Zhang & Pierre Boulanger & Patrick Jomini, 2009. "Modelling the Effects of the EU Common Agricultural Policy," Staff Working Papers 0903, Productivity Commission, Government of Australia.
- Johansson, Dag & Andersson, Hans, 2004. "The Horse Sector: Does It Matter For Agriculture?," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 19999, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Anders Due Madsen & Morten Lobedanz Sørensen, 2002. "Effects of Trade and Market Integration in a Small Open Economy - A Dynamic CGE Approach," DREAM Working Paper Series 200203, Danish Rational Economic Agents Model, DREAM.
- Philippidis, George & Hubbard, Lionel, 2003. "Varietal utility and patriotic preference: the cas of European agriculture," Cahiers d'Economie et de Sociologie Rurales (CESR), INRA (French National Institute for Agricultural Research), vol. 66.
- BOUËT Antoine & BUREAU Jean-Christophe & DECREUX Yvan & JEAN Sébastien, "undated". "Is Northern Agricultural Liberalization Beneficial to Developing Countries?," EcoMod2003 330700021, EcoMod.
- Gohin, Alexandre, 2006. "Assessing the 2003 CAP Reform: Sensitivity to the Decoupling of Agenda 2000 Direct Payments," Working Papers 18868, TRADEAG - Agricultural Trade Agreements.
- Alessandro Antimiani & Piero Conforti & Luca Salvatici, 2008. "Measuring Restrictiveness of Bilateral Trade Policies: A Comparison between Developed and Developing Countries," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 144(2), pages 207-224, July.
- George Philippidis & Lionel Hubbard, 2003. "Varietal utility and patriotic preference: the cas of European agriculture," Post-Print hal-01201033, HAL.
- Kuhn, A. & Wehrheim, P., 2003. "Agricultural Trade Diversion Due to EU Eastern Enlargement - A Quantative Analysis Based on a Partial Equilibrium - World Trade Model (WATSIM)," Proceedings "Schriften der Gesellschaft fÃ¼r Wirtschafts- und Sozialwissenschaften des Landbaues e.V.", German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA), vol. 38.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jageco:v:51:y:2000:i:2:p:162-180. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0021-857X .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.