Agricultural and Economy-Wide Effects of European Enlargement: Modelling the Common Agricultural Policy
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 51 (2000)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0021-857X|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/subs.asp?ref=0021-857X|
- George Philippidis & Hubbard Lionel, 2003. "Varietal Utility and Patriotic Preference: The Cas of European Agriculture," Cahiers d'Economie et Sociologie Rurales, INRA Department of Economics, vol. 66, pages 5-25.
- Antimiani, Alessandro & Finizia, A. & Henke, Roberto & Manfredi, G. & Merciai, S., 2008. "The impact of the reform of the milk quota regime on the Italian dairy sector," 2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium 43658, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Anania, Giovanni, 2001. "Modeling Agricultural Trade Liberalization. A Review," 2001 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Chicago, IL 20758, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Olivia Koland & Birgit Bednar-Friedl & Erwin Schmid & Martin Schönhart, 2012. "Climate change impacts on and adaptation measures for agriculture in Austria in 2020 and 2050: Linking bottom-up and top-down models," EcoMod2012 4315, EcoMod.
- Salamon, P.B. & Herok, C.A., 2002. "Was bringen mÃ¶gliche Ergebnisse der WTO-Verhandlungen und der Osterweiterung fÃ¼r den Milchmarkt?," Proceedings "Schriften der Gesellschaft fÃ¼r Wirtschafts- und Sozialwissenschaften des Landbaues e.V.", German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA), vol. 37.
- Alan Matthews & Keith Walsh, 2006. "The Doha Development Agenda: Mixed Prospects for Developing Countries," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp157, IIIS.
- Philippidis, G. & Hubbard, L.J., 2001.
"The economic cost of the CAP revisited,"
Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists,
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 25(2-3), September.
- Philippidis, G. & Hubbard, L. J., 2001. "The economic cost of the CAP revisited," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 25(2-3), pages 375-385, September.
- Risto Vaittinen, 2003. "Liberalisation of Agricultural Trade - Global Implications and what it Means for the EU," Discussion Papers 303, Government Institute for Economic Research Finland (VATT).
- Antimiani, Alessandro & Conforti, Piero & Salvatici, Luca, 2006. "Assessing Market Access: Do Developing Countries Really Get a Preferential Treatment?," Working Papers 18870, TRADEAG - Agricultural Trade Agreements.
- Antimiani, Alessandro & Conforti, Piero & Salvatici, Luca, 2007. "Assessing Market Access: Do Developing Countries Really Get a Preferential Treatment?," Economics & Statistics Discussion Papers esdp07036, University of Molise, Dept. EGSeI.
- Bjarne Madsen & Chris Jensen-Butler, "undated". "The General Interregional Price Model," Regional and Urban Modeling 283600062, EcoMod.
- Niemi, Jyrki S. & Kerkela, Leena & Lehtonen, Heikki, 2008. "Modelling the impacts of multilateral agricultural trade liberalization on the EU," 2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium 44334, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- D'Amico, Mario & Coppola, Adele & Chinnici, Gaetano & Di Vita, Giuseppe & Pappalardo, Gioacchino, 2012. "EU Agricultural Systems in the new CAP perspectives," 126th Seminar, June 27-29, 2012, Capri, Italy 126116, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Antimiani, Alessandro & Conforti, Piero & Salvatici, Luca, 2005. "Alternative Market Access Scenarios in the Agriculture Trade Negotiations of the Doha Round," Estey Centre Journal of International Law and Trade Policy, Estey Centre for Law and Economics in International Trade, vol. 6(2).
- Antimiani, Alessandro & Conforti, Piero & Salvatici, Luca, 2005. "Alternative Market Access Scenarios in the Agricultural Trade Negotiations of the Doha Round," Working Papers 18878, TRADEAG - Agricultural Trade Agreements.
- Catherine Costa & Michelle Osborne & Xiao-guang Zhang & Pierre Boulanger & Patrick Jomini, 2009. "Modelling the Effects of the EU Common Agricultural Policy," Staff Working Papers 0903, Productivity Commission, Government of Australia.
- Johansson, Dag & Andersson, Hans, 2004. "The Horse Sector: Does It Matter For Agriculture?," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 19999, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Anders Due Madsen & Morten Lobedanz Sørensen, 2002. "Effects of Trade and Market Integration in a Small Open Economy - A Dynamic CGE Approach," DREAM Working Paper Series 200203, Danish Rational Economic Agents Model, DREAM.
- Philippidis, George & Hubbard, Lionel, 2003. "Varietal utility and patriotic preference: the cas of European agriculture," Cahiers d'Economie et de Sociologie Rurales (CESR), INRA (French National Institute for Agricultural Research), vol. 66.
- BOUËT Antoine & BUREAU Jean-Christophe & DECREUX Yvan & JEAN Sébastien, "undated". "Is Northern Agricultural Liberalization Beneficial to Developing Countries?," EcoMod2003 330700021, EcoMod.
- Gohin, Alexandre, 2006. "Assessing the 2003 CAP Reform: Sensitivity to the Decoupling of Agenda 2000 Direct Payments," Working Papers 18868, TRADEAG - Agricultural Trade Agreements.
- Alessandro Antimiani & Piero Conforti & Luca Salvatici, 2008. "Measuring Restrictiveness of Bilateral Trade Policies: A Comparison between Developed and Developing Countries," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 144(2), pages 207-224, July.
- George Philippidis & Lionel Hubbard, 2003. "Varietal utility and patriotic preference: the cas of European agriculture," Post-Print hal-01201033, HAL.
- Kuhn, A. & Wehrheim, P., 2003. "Agricultural Trade Diversion Due to EU Eastern Enlargement - A Quantative Analysis Based on a Partial Equilibrium - World Trade Model (WATSIM)," Proceedings "Schriften der Gesellschaft fÃ¼r Wirtschafts- und Sozialwissenschaften des Landbaues e.V.", German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA), vol. 38.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jageco:v:51:y:2000:i:2:p:162-180. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed