Trade Adjustment Dynamics and the Welfare Gains from Trade
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Kim Ruhl & Horag Choi & George Alessandria, 2015. "Trade Adjustment Dynamics and the Welfare Gains from Trade," 2015 Meeting Papers 1361, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Alessandria, George & Choi, Horag & Ruhl, Kim J., 2014. "Trade adjustment dynamics and the welfare gains from trade," Working Papers 14-14, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- George Alessandria & Horag Choi & Kim Ruhl, 2014. "Trade Adjustment Dynamics and the Welfare Gains from Trade," NBER Working Papers 20663, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tim Schmidt-Eisenlohr & Ryan Monarch, 2015.
"Learning and the Value of Relationships in International Trade,"
2015 Meeting Papers
668, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Ryan Monarch & Tim Schmidt-Eisenlohr, 2016. "Learning and the Value of Relationships in International Trade," Working Papers 16-11, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Ryan Monarch & Tim Schmidt-Eisenlohr, 2017. "Learning and the Value of Trade Relationships," International Finance Discussion Papers 1218, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Ryan Monarch & Tim Schmidt-Eisenlohr, 2016. "Learning and the Value of Relationships in International Trade," CESifo Working Paper Series 5724, CESifo Group Munich.
- Ramanarayanan, Ananth, 2017.
"Imported inputs, irreversibility, and international trade dynamics,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 104(C), pages 1-18.
- Ananth Ramanarayanan, 2007. "International Trade Dynamics with Intermediate Inputs," 2007 Meeting Papers 722, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Ravikumar, B. & Santacreu, Ana Maria & Sposi, Michael J., 2017.
"Capital Accumulation and Dynamic Gains from Trade,"
2017-5, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Michael Sposi & Ana Maria Santacreu & B Ravikumar, 2017. "Capital Accumulation and Dynamic Gains from Trade," 2017 Meeting Papers 915, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Ravikumar, B. & Santacreu, Ana Maria & Sposi, Michael J., 2017. "Capital Accumulation and Dynamic Gains from Trade," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 296, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, revised 01 Mar 2018.
- Yaniv Yedid-Levi & Stefanie Haller & Doireann Fitzgerald, 2016.
"How Exporters Grow,"
2016 Meeting Papers
499, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Doireann Fitzgerald & Stefanie Haller & Yaniv Yedid-Levi, 2017. "How Exporters Grow," Working Papers 201702, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Doireann Fitzgerald & Stefanie Haller & Yaniv Yedid-Levi, 2016. "How Exporters Grow," NBER Working Papers 21935, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fitzgerald, Doireann & Haller, Stephanie & Yedid-Levi, Yaniv, 2016. "How Exporters Grow," Staff Report 524, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Cebreros Zurita Carlos Alfonso, 2016. "The Rewards of Self-Discovery: Learning and Firm Exporter Dynamics," Working Papers 2016-08, Banco de México.
- Michael E. Waugh, 2017.
"Firm Dynamics and Immigration: The Case of High-Skilled Immigration,"
NBER Chapters,in: High-Skilled Migration to the United States and its Economic Consequences, pages 205-238
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael E. Waugh, 2017. "Firm Dynamics and Immigration: The Case of High-Skilled Immigration," NBER Working Papers 23387, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:pal:imfecr:v:65:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1057_s41308-017-0036-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fabio Ghironi, 2018. "Macro needs micro," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 34(1-2), pages 195-218.
- Kim J. Ruhl & Jonathan L. Willis, 2017. "New Exporter Dynamics," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 58, pages 703-726, August.
- Wyatt J. Brooks & Pau S. Pujolas, 2016. "Captial Accumulation and the Welfare Gains from Trade," Department of Economics Working Papers 2016-03, McMaster University, revised Jul 2017.
- Elhanan Helpman & Oleg Itskhoki, "undated". "Trade Liberalization and Labor Market Dynamics with Heterogeneous Firms," Working Paper 199161, Harvard University OpenScholar.
More about this item
- E22 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Investment; Capital; Intangible Capital; Capacity
- F12 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Models of Trade with Imperfect Competition and Scale Economies; Fragmentation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ste:nystbu:14-11. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Viveca Licata). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ednyuus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.